Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

Abandoned 7th treasure in a row.

I don't know why it happening but so far ALL MY TREASURES are spawn in the very top of cliffs. It's not just "hard to get to" cliffs, but those - "no human suppose to be there".

- I saw half of Army of Damned (AoD) falling down after spawn. I summoned them 4 times searching them far below - and keep seeing the message "no digging one guard is up"

- I saw AoD spawned on tiny ledge where I suppose to jump in from my pick and somehow zerg all solders together, surviving all damage they land at me. One step aside and I falling to my death.

- I saw AoD fall to the ocean, where I just didn't have enough stamina to destroy all solders and there were no island to regain it.

- I saw AoD fall to the ocean, opposite side of any available ways back to the top and I just didn't have enough time to jump down and then back to dig a treasure.

- I once just didn't have enough stamina to climb to the top. I tried like 30 times from different places.

And guess what happened last time? Oh they were there:

J6cZDm3.jpg

I hit my climbing pick and died.

DEVs, do you know that climbing pick still randomly kills people? And when they do - no corpse left, and all stuff you had (including treasure map) is gone forever. Is that ADVENTURE OF LIFETIME - sail 2.5 hours, hit climbing pick, die, and sail back 2.5 hours - just naked, freezing to death? I'm sorry for being rude, but this last time game should not say: 'you died". it should say "ha-ha-ha f...ck you!" At least it would be honest.

Is that changes you made with this 1.5? Well - they are bad one. Why did you do that? So things would not be that easy with tames? Well - things now just screwed. I just keep wasting my game experience. Because I spend hours and hours TO SAIL FOR NOTHING! (around 30% of your EU PVE servers are lagging as heal for me btw, so now it's not just sailing - it also 33% of torture).

So I just curious - how we suppose to do it? Should we bring like 200 roofs, foundations and pillars with us, to build a stairways maybe?

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 1