Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Can we change stupid hopping event into 2x ressouce/tame please ?

I dont need stupid cosmetics items but non-cosmetic ammo for my mortars. And i want to tame my bears faster !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We don't need times Anything... Leave resource collection alone!!!!

Nothing wrong with Bunny Ears, in fact we could have gotten jack diddly squat....

Rates are fine, no need for 2x. With metal tools, and a bear, we were able to make a brig between two of us in 3 hours, including building the large shipyard which is 4k wood. only a bear, so the fiber gathering was improved, but one of the easiest tames. Bears tame in 15-20 min, it's fast enough.

Edited by trqfreak350
  • Like 1

What is wrong with you guys ? Boosted resources collection rate during weekend is damn good for players , why trying to make your life harder and waste your time farming ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, kampfer91 said:

What is wrong with you guys ? Boosted resources collection rate during weekend is damn good for players , why trying to make your life harder and waste your time farming ?

When they don't work,go to school ect ect. they have all the time in world man.

2x brings population back, not bunny ears. I'm in a big clan and every 2x is high activity. This event might be top 10 worst I've ever seen apart from the name, which is 10/10.

Edited by Bandit_Black

5 hours ago, Bandit_Black said:

2x brings population back, not bunny ears. I'm in a big clan and every 2x is high activity. This event might be top 10 worst I've ever seen apart from the name, which is 10/10.

Not true! Just yesterday i was thinking "man.. if they had bunny ears id be back in a second!" 😉

14 hours ago, ButtPirate said:

When they don't work,go to school ect ect. they have all the time in world man.

I work 60+ hours a week, 12 hour shifts, i guess that's not the case for me. I don't like things just handed to me like 2x rates feels, it's nice now and again, but honestly every weekend how it was people wouldn't log in knowing that the weekend would be more productive, which imo is a sad way to base a game around 2-3 days out of the week of gameplay.

• Like 1

For a more expensive project (e.g. ship building) the double rates would be helpful.

10 minutes ago, Talono said:

For a more expensive project (e.g. ship building) the double rates would be helpful.

I can build a brig solo in a day without rate increase's right now!  There is no need to have times 2 or any of that other garbage!

• Like 1

i built a gal by my self in 10 hours with tames. hardest part was getting the gold for the 52 gunport npc's and 6 sails. the rates are just right imo

• Like 1

How about 6x tame rate on elephants instead? Might be able to get one done in a day then 😜

7 minutes ago, Juddo said:

How about 6x tame rate on elephants instead? Might be able to get one done in a day then 😜

get your self a better elephant then.

2x brings population to the game, in a time like this, would assist in getting people back into the game. They come back play game for 1 hour and they feel accomplished and continue playing after this mess of a wipe.

2x serves more purpose than just increased rates, period. 

Most of you all don't see the bigger picture because you run around solo or in small groups.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

x2 at the weekend is a good bonus in all games!

Do I need 50 bolas on an elephant? Nerves can not stand!

Can you please for the holidays?

Edited by Konvar

The least they can do if they keep wiping every "mega" patch is making the build up faster. Even in their own interest, as we get to test more stuff. 

• Like 2