Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

About Submarine Quest. Vote !

Vote below if you want the developers to change this in game.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that the submarine should be unlocked in some way easier, no needing kill Kraken ?

• Yes
    • No

Do you agree that the submarine should be unlocked in some way easier, no needing kill Kraken ?

Kraken is the monster most difficult in game, need many players. Who is player solo, never unlock this quest.

The game no have  a global menu system to invite players or enter to facilitate, you can only organize through the forum.  

VOTE POLL

submarine.jpg.93a085b3e243afa86cc05c88baf84817.jpg

Exemple,  The server that I play 50% is players do not speak english. 

It is very difficult to organize,  others players what no speak english do not understand the happening in chat.

If you have a suggestion for this problem, say below!

Edited by FatalCrazy
  • Like 1

Why should a solo get everything a company that works hard together gets?  Tranditionally people who work together accomplish more.  Want a proof?  Look at a map of planet Earth.  I don't see any countries with a population of 1. 

23 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

Why should a solo get everything a company that works hard together gets?  Tranditionally people who work together accomplish more.  Want a proof?  Look at a map of planet Earth.  I don't see any countries with a population of 1.  

I agree with your theory, now tell me a solution to the problem?

Everyone players wants know the world aquatic  in  game. 

My friend, I believe 70% of players do not have a large group to accomplish this mission.

As I said above, we do not have a tool available to create group large or involve other players different more easily.  

Edited by FatalCrazy
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, FatalCrazy said:

I agree with your theory, now tell me a solution to the problem?

Everyone players wants know the world aquatic  in  game. 

My friend, I believe 70% of players do not have a large group to accomplish this mission.

As I said above, we do not have a tool available to create group large or involve other players different more easily.  

How about making a Big Annoucment "killing Kraken Party 17 pm Greenwich Time Meet at XX"?

Pretty much what he said.

Every damn MMO I have ever played had content out of reach for solo players.  If you want to experience it you'll have to participate with others.

20 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Every damn MMO I have ever played had content out of reach for solo players.  If you want to experience it you'll have to participate with others.

Thats pretty much every Crap MMORPG that has come since WoW....

Ultima Online and Star Wars Galaxies were good MMO's and a solo player could do anything a group could!!!

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 12:13 PM, DocHolliday said:

I think he is saying there is no LFG which would make it easier to group up. A lot of games have a feature like that.

but then again, this really isn’t an mmo at all. It’s a survival game. And still very similar to another survival game

• Like 1

Kraken was nerfed to hell and is easy to solo.

The only challenging part of it is just carrying enough cannonballs.