Sign in to follow this  
Harryplopper

Bunny ears? Cmon.....

IS this really what we are getting for Easter? I was really hoping for some colored tames. You guys can do better than this!

59 minutes ago, Harryplopper said:

You guys can do better than this!

What evidence based on Atlas's development so far leads you to believe they can?

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

What evidence based on Atlas's development so far leads you to believe they can?

Judging from previous games. Yeah they've had a few bumps but they are listening and making adjustments.

1 hour ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Coloured tames were cool in ARK, but I don't really feel it is something Atlas should have.

Doesn't really have to be colored tames but how about a crucifix to hang our foes? 

6 minutes ago, Harryplopper said:

Judging from previous games. Yeah they've had a few bumps but they are listening and making adjustments.

Doesn't really have to be colored tames but how about a crucifix to hang our foes? 

Yeah I don't see anyone not wanting to loudly get yelled at for disrespecting sacred symbols of one of the world's biggest religions putting a crucifix in their game.  Also they might be listening and making adjustments, but given how many bumps so far and how early in the development cycle they obviously are, time spent on things like holiday events would not be time well spent imo. This game needs a ton of work and diverting from that to give us colored eggs or tames or crosses to hang the dead on would be resources diverted from getting said game somewhere remotely akin to back on track. 

Just my two dubloons.

Edited by boomervoncannon

I get the feeling that these additions did not take them long to implement.  Re-skin this, change an effect here, add new buff/debuff there and done.  Someone on their team probably worked on it during lunch. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DocHolliday said:

I get the feeling that these additions did not take them long to implement.  Re-skin this, change an effect here, add new buff/debuff there and done.  Someone on their team probably worked on it during lunch. 

Well to be honest I am glad they are focusing on fixing game instead of easter event 🙂

Thats just.....weird.  Don't let winning that contest go to your head! 

38 minutes ago, Willard said:

Well to be honest I am glad they are focusing on fixing game instead of easter event 🙂

Considering where this game was at release and where it is now after 4 short months I am liking the work they are putting in.  Major differences.  Sure it needs a lot more work, some overhauls and system tweaks, but its much improved.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

u_jelly.jpg

Me?  Never!  Ok maybe a litte. 

I am just happy I got to see the arena in person on L7 before the wipe.  Was pretty cool.  I even used some resources to build something you left behind to tame a bear and replaced them.  🙂 

Edited by DocHolliday

How about huge (like elephant) sized rabbits with the lion AI? Now we are talking. Tame and ride your very own limited edition Dynamite Rabbit with large sharp pointy teeth. It’s Jack Sparrow in Night of the Lepus!

751BD99E-E319-4496-832D-33C10884CE32.jpeg