Dstrats

Well Is time to honor your promises/statements!!!!

I think what we need is a system to vote if we like or dislike the landlord and regarding this value the upkeep reduces or increases or the time for one upkeep increases in order to ensure that a good lanflord gets a bonus and a bad landlord gets punisht. I would also be nice to have a seperate section to make it possible to make advertising your own claim. We have got our habds on a Island in M15 Haithabu and we try to make it easy for others to settl down or only tame. We are now making open taming pans and traps for yetis in order to ensure that people have fun landk g at our Island. We build a nice little settlment wehre we want ro encourage people to make RP with us. I think the system needs onls a few improvments. The core system works good.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, Dstrats said:

Landed on B12-the collapsing holm and after landin, a few mins after a company named Black Flag Crew claimed the island. All good and fine... To make the long story short... they started dismantling my buildings etc with no apparent reason .. first not telling me that they did that and took all my resources.. then doing it  in front of me and telling me to go.. that's the option i have. Unless i am mistaken this is PvE meaning that a player can poke etc another player, but should not be able to do anything against that player and his ing items etc. Now things are simple... and i will lay it out for you.... u either ban that company from PvE servers and other companies that are like that so they can go play in PvP or you wipe the servers as u did before telling us that would be for the better (either way u need to take action as u promised and proclaimed... since ur inactions in the first place lead to the server wipe). All in all i wait an immediate response on ur course of action.. so i can plan accordingly... doing nothing will just force me to stop playing.. but i will urge all other fellas that want to play peacefully in PvE without having much time to spent or without wanting to be competitive to stop playing as you are unable to handle anything and was your fault for this situation.. 6 days PTR on PvP conditions... gj again for the experience you are offering.

PS. At least if u wipe us now for exploiting etc i will not lose much...

we have said the same thing SEVERAL times, they just wont listen, so just quit and play something else as we did and let them keep developing a dead game. there is 4 servers with 40k max player capacity per server = 160k total player capacity, yet max online since last mega patch = 13k wich is 8.122%.... GG devs.

As a island owner the only way id destroy someones base is that they spammed the whole island with foundations thinking this would claim everything. Im betting thats why stuff can be demolished after the land is claimed. Ive seen this on 2 of 5 islands i visited. I can understand using spam to claim a section of island but not the whole thing. I think the cosmetic flags should be made into region flags so they work like the old system to claim a region of the island with the owners permission of course. That way he can meet his new Tennant and decide if he wants you there. To give incentive, maybe let him sell the region for gold or resources or cosmetic items for landlords. This os the only way i see the new system working in the end. I seen it on reddit somewhere about the region idea so i cant claim that alone. But my idea was the small flags claim a radius and the island owner can only remove stuff after 10 days or so if the site is abandoned.

1 hour ago, travis843 said:

I think the cosmetic flags should be made into region flags so they work like the old system to claim a region of the island with the owners permission of course. That way he can meet his new Tennant and decide if he wants you there. To give incentive, maybe let him sell the region for gold or resources or cosmetic items for landlords. This os the only way i see the new system working in the end. I seen it on reddit somewhere about the region idea so i cant claim that alone. But my idea was the small flags claim a radius and the island owner can only remove stuff after 10 days or so if the site is abandoned.

And then the island owner stops playing for whatever reason, and the claim is taken over by someone else who isn't so nice, so the poor regional flag holders have to just suck it up, after hours and hours of work on their base? Hmmm...

On 4/19/2019 at 2:26 AM, Dstrats said:

Now things are simple... and i will lay it out for you.... u either ban that company from PvE servers and other companies that are like that so they can go play in PvP or you wipe the servers as u did before telling us that would be for the better (either way u need to take action as u promised and proclaimed...

Did I read this right? this guy lost his things and he believes the game should be wipe because of that? 😕

I wish they could put a way so owners can demolish foundation spam but not complex structures like barns and bases. Kinda the only way i see to fix this issue without regional flags, but it may be too complex, i mean as a owner you should be able to clear your island of grievers and douches.