Sign in to follow this  
Ameesa

Elevator hasn't been running since yesterday

Hi everybody,

Our elevator hasn't been running since yesterday.

It is 12 elements high and has a solid foundation. We have built it from top to bottom ... Mistakes. Demolished. Built from bottom to top ... Mistakes ...

The bug expresses itself as follows:

Sometimes the elevator travels the entire route, then it gets stuck again and does not continue on random sections.

Sometimes the elevator doesn't drive back the whole distance.

Currently we have 2 switches up and down. The elevator can be controlled with both switches. Unfortunately it does this only between element 5 and 6 .... Probably something is calculated wrong there

With NPC it works now with us.  By hand it is still broken

@Dollie @Jatheish

I can confirm. I've placed a elevator track, then a shank, then the large platform. Then placed another track on top with a 2nd shank. When finished and I control it manually, using the first shank on the ground it successfully moves the platform up one track. Then when using the 2nd shank to move up another track, the 2nd shank gets stuck in an animation mode but the platform doesn't move. I can move the platform back down with the first shank, but it can't go 2 tracks high.

Also if you skip a shank and have the 2nd shank 2 tracks high it still stops at the first track where there is no shank.

cMNLwoA.png

Will look into this, thanks for the report folks.

• Thanks 1