INVALID

Captain's Log 26: The Hoppening 🐰

48 minutes ago, Martyn said:

I pay taxes in pve, I give people free stuff all the time.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  I'm happy to help out.

with the toxic atittude you usally have in the forum let me doubt that

22 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Nothing has been confirmed about a wipe, don't take scaremongering for any value.

Hopefully the devs will clear up any concerns around whether a wipe will be required. But to say its like they dont want anyone playing the game just because someone claims it will require a wipe is a bit silly.

Yes, even prewipe it was anounced. Check the vid wich was posted, Jat states it clearly.

45 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Yes, even prewipe it was anounced. Check the vid wich was posted, Jat states it clearly.

Jat has not stated the upcoming addition of islands in the summer will require a wipe because of new islands being added. So yes you are scaremongering.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Jat has not stated the upcoming addition of islands in the summer will require a wipe because of new islands being added. So yes you are scaremongering.

I love my sundays and you're comments on me. 

We'll see who's got it right. You might check some of the vids which where posted Sherlock.

Just now, Cpt.Yarrr said:

I love my sundays and you're comments on me. 

We'll see who's got it right. You might check some of the vids which where posted Sherlock.

So between the announcement made on Friday about new islands coming in the Summer, and today there has been a video stating it WILL require a wipe?

Or are you just assuming that based on old videos that mention wipes that the addition of new island WILL require a wipe?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

So between the announcement made on Friday about new islands coming in the Summer, and today there has been a video stating it WILL require a wipe?

Or are you just assuming that based on old videos that mention wipes that the addition of new island WILL require a wipe?

Too funny.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

with the toxic atittude you usally have in the forum let me doubt that

I've noticed that people who use the term "toxic" to describe others, are infact the toxic ones.   I may get angry at the devs at times, but I fully support this game and it's developement.

I run a company on Eu Pve called The Free, 6 members so far, if I was a toxic person, you'd think noone would want me to be their mate, eh?

Edited by Martyn
  • Like 1

Submarine is unable to move laterally when overweight/overcrewed, can still move longitudinally.

Eh? lol laterally is up? Can't you just say up/down not forward/turn etc? Or the reverse..

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

I've noticed that people who use the term "toxic" to describe others, are infact the toxic ones.   I may get angry at the devs at times, but I fully support this game and it's developement.

I run a company on Eu Pve called The Free, 6 members so far, if I was a toxic person, you'd think noone would want me to be their mate, eh?

there is proof all over the forum of you attacking people just because their opinion differs yours so yeah try to fool me again but this time try harder.

there is also videos all over youtube from toxic youtubers who created a company in atlas disrespecting their members and treating them like shit (it doesnt mean you do the same tho but it does prove your point is invalid)

i dont care what you do and dont do in the game, but if you dont want to have a toxic person reputation in the forums, learn to be tolerant and respectfull towards people with different opinions.

3 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Too funny.

he is actually right, there is no shame in admiting if you missread his post or something.

4 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

he is actually right, there is no shame in admiting if you missread his post or something.

5 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

All wipes are announced by Jat.

Wich I am cool with, I'm not going to lie or twist words. Wipes ARE going to happen. This game is IN early acces and will be tested DURING this.

I'm not that naieve in thinking and hoping it will not happen, because it will. I don't care that much for them, it's all for the better.

It's only the fact we don't see bugfixes. But Sherlock NEVER gives an answer on those.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

All wipes are announced by Jat.

Wich I am cool with, I'm not going to lie or twist words. Wipes ARE going to happen. This game is IN early acces and will be tested DURING this.

I'm not that naieve in thinking and hoping it will not happen, because it will. I don't care that much for them, it's all for the better.

It's only the fact we don't see bugfixes. But Sherlock NEVER gives an answer on those.

yeah, i mean they did say there would probably be more wipes, what i think he means is that this one in particular was not pre-announced like the last one (i think) in anycase the best idea is just to stop playing while EA ends and then analyse if the final game is actually appealing, at least in my case i wont play the game as long as there are wipes or decay.

Edited by The D Legacy

Just now, The D Legacy said:

yeah, i mean they did say there would probably be more wipes, what i think he means is that this one in particular was not pre-announced like the last one (i think) in anycase the best idea is just to stop playing while EA ends and they analyse if the final game is actually appealing, at least in my case i wont play the game as long as there are wipes or decay.

So isn't he the one who keeps on false hope towards the rest? "Hey, dont listen to him and his "scaremongering"

1 minute ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

So isn't he the one who keeps on false hope towards the rest? "Hey, dont listen to him and his "scaremongering"

yeah, he probably should have chosen a less hostile approach but this is the internet so dont give this much importance.

• Like 1

It is scaremongering though, because you have stated there is going to be a wipe with this summer update adding new islands, when you have nothing but assumption. So by you saying to people yes adding new islands will come with a wipe is scaremongering.

I understand that there has been talk about wipes before, and yes they may happen, no-one is denying that. But what hasn't been confirmed is a wipe with the summer update.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

It is scaremongering though, because you have stated there is going to be a wipe with this summer update adding new islands, when you have nothing but assumption. So by you saying to people yes adding new islands will come with a wipe is scaremongering. 

I understand that there has been talk about wipes before, and yes they may happen, no-one is denying that. But what hasn't been confirmed is a wipe with the summer update.

yea as i said you were indeed correct about that, but if you were writing a tesis about something using the exact words to describe something is a must, but we are playing a game, and he is just stating his opinion, being that opinion prescise or not i believe there is no need to be hostile about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The D Legacy said:

yea as i said you were indeed correct about that, but if you were writing a tesis about something using the exact words to describe something is a must, but we are playing a game, and he is just stating his opinion, being that opinion prescise or not i believe there is no need to be hostile about it.

I'm not being hostile.

Someone asked if this update will involve a wipe, he basically just said "yes". All i've done is say he's scaremongering. But if that's hostile then the real world is, well I don't like to think about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I'm not being hostile.

Someone asked if this update will involve a wipe, he basically just said "yes". All i've done is say he's scaremongering. But if that's hostile then the real world is, well I don't like to think about it.

well the world is hostile, it has always been, but this whole debate probably doesnt belong here, so lets leave it at that.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 2:56 PM, vaylain said:

SO because YOU are cool with this, then WE all must be? What a DINK!

After the last "Wipe" that player base never returned back to the big numbers it once was. I can assure you that any more wipes will scare off another large chunk of the player community. EA or not, it does not matter, players still will not appreciate all of these wipes.

Hahahaha! Why are you so melodramatic? How does ME liking this after a a wipe affect YOU? Am I the authority on what people like or something? Hahahaha your a crybaby scrub mate. All I see you do is bitch and whign about anything the devs do. Play the game for fun or fuck off. You’re killing the vibe champ. 

Also.

ur    b a s I c    b I t c h .

On 4/20/2019 at 4:01 PM, The D Legacy said:

there is proof all over the forum of you attacking people just because their opinion differs yours so yeah try to fool me again but this time try harder.

there is also videos all over youtube from toxic youtubers who created a company in atlas disrespecting their members and treating them like shit (it doesnt mean you do the same tho but it does prove your point is invalid)

i dont care what you do and dont do in the game, but if you dont want to have a toxic person reputation in the forums, learn to be tolerant and respectfull towards people with different opinions.

Clearly you're the one with the toxic attitude.

On 4/20/2019 at 4:42 PM, The D Legacy said:

Another toxic statement.

You're being sarcastic and obnoxious attacking someone who is a clear fan of the game.  And by your own admittance, you don't even play it.

Edited by Martyn

4 hours ago, Martyn said:

Clearly you're the one with the toxic attitude.

Another toxic statement.

You're being sarcastic and obnoxious attacking someone who is a clear fan of the game.  And by your own admittance, you don't even play it.

so now you go around quoting everything i say just to call it toxic, mmmkkkay? no need to even discuss if you are toxic or not, it is crystal clear, babay

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Haha 2

It certainly is.

That's so much better.

Edited by Martyn

I love this thread so much hahahahaha!  Did everyone on Twitter jump into the happening thread for the day or something. I’m in tears reading this. 

Keep up the great work team. This is gold!

• Haha 1