Sign in to follow this  
Zynthros

Infinitely Joining dedicated server at 4 fps

i have copied almost directly from tutorials apart from the key parts that need to be changed to create a dedicated server, server starts up, has the world name etc, i can see it in my favourites on steam and atlas i join it and then get stuck infinitely looking at the atlas planet with blue solar flares or some shit at 4-5 fps with a little progress bar stuck at PrimalGameData_BP until i alt+f4 out of the game, im now up to my 7th hour stuck looking at this god damn planet buttplug thing that i can see it when i close my eyes, i have...

cleared redis
changed ports
switched ports around
tried a vpn
tried the workaround nat loopback bullshit
summoned a pirate genie
searched up this issue in 74 different ways with increasing colourful-ness only to get brought to the same articles of ark, Official servers, Or shit that just magically fucked itself out of its own ass
and when i search it up on here i get essentially an advertisement for 6 servers and then someone having a similar problem with no answers to it

i did try this a week after launch of this game and i some how stumbled into having a semi working server running off the system playing atlas, while partially drunk and sleepless, im only sleepless atm so maybe that explains the issue, but to get it up the first time i went through 6 different issues only to have to fuck around with numbers for almost 18 hours and have it finally pull its fucking scimitar out of its sand encrusted asshole and somewhat function until a new update came around at which i had given up