Sign in to follow this  
BromineT

Taming Proficiency skill not working

I have tried all the tiers of Taming Proficiency and have seen no change to the taming speed at all. Is this what it is supposed to do? It sounds by the description that it should increase taming speed, but it remains the same as if I had no taming proficiency at all.

10 hours ago, BromineT said:

I have tried all the tiers of Taming Proficiency and have seen no change to the taming speed at all. Is this what it is supposed to do? It sounds by the description that it should increase taming speed, but it remains the same as if I had no taming proficiency at all.

Alot of things still fail with skills not only taming, next to the fact "pressing E to feed" doesnt work 8 out of 10 times.

We need new biomes tho. And laserguns.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

They want to add new stuff so they can sell more downloads and when the players realize its a halfassed game, their money is already in the devs pocket. This is why they dont care to fix bugs that have been present since day one. This game is just alpha monkey poop to the face. Its sad bc it has so much potential.

I mean, I am having fun, but I am also wasting time trying things that are broken. I respecced to focus on taming and when I realized it was broken then I had to wait until the next level to go on to other activities.

Ok so im not losing it. I went to tame a lvl 29 elephant with wheat this morning. Have advanced taming prof. IIRC pre wipe. I was getting around 4% per feeding on a lvl 30 elephant. Today was only getting 1.5% or so per feeding with wheat.

Thanks for the reports, give me a bit to take a look at this and Ill pass it along!

So the skills are working, but it seems the numbers might not be intended. Will pass this along!