Sign in to follow this  
Xenom

Alpha Lions

Hey,

since release alphas overall got dumbed down quite a lot and i for one liked alphas being quite strong, a danger and somewhat of a challange and was sad when even wolves were no more a thing to fear.

yet as of now i really got to say that something needs to change about alpha lions (or i am just missing something). the problem is not them being hard but they just knock you of your tame and stun you till you are dead, tame following soon after while i could kill them if they wouldn't just always stun kill me - there is not just anything to do against it besides having a t3 mount as far as i know (or le tme know if i am wrong :P). the island i am on has tons of them and so retaming bears comes right after farming base mats 😛

so can you please either shorten the stun by a lot or make it so you get no dmg while stunned. leave them strong and a challenge but not unbeatable as on islands with them you are not always teamed up while farming or doing stuff.

You can get them to release you.  I was told to punch them and repeatedly hit the space bar.   I assume hitting the space bar is what does it.  I escape with a little bit of health left and can usually finish them off with my bear......If I am on one. 

Edited by DocHolliday

Well if they knock down my Bear, i still can Change to Flintlock and Shoot them in the stupid Head. On All Lions except Alphas Instant Death. And if not, my Bear gives them the Last hit.

What follows is my all time favorite comic strip ever:

Calvin: “They say all the world’s a stage but obviously the play is unrehearsed and most of the actors are ad libbing their lines.”

Hobbes: “Maybe that’s why it’s so hard to tell whether the play is a tragedy or a farce.”

Calvin: “We need more special effects and dance numbers.”

• Like 1

well tried everything but if an alpha lion gets you and you are alone, you and your tame are dead 😛 next try is to always take more tames with you tho i still think in this case this is just a little too much.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jorm said:

Well if they knock down my Bear, i still can Change to Flintlock and Shoot them in the stupid Head. On All Lions except Alphas Instant Death. And if not, my Bear gives them the Last hit.

works well with normal lions but with alphas it's just instant death and like 90% of the time they sneak on you while hitting a rock/tree ^^ you can't run from them, you can't fight them...lost 2 more bears today *yay* ^^ guess if you are on an island with tons of lions you are just screwed for now...this really needs some changes