TheUnreal

Elevators broken after todays patch

Hello, after today's patch which increased the speed of elevators have broken them for my base. They will only move up & down 1 elevator piece now. I keep clicking to lower & it just makes a noise & won't move down. I've cleared everything from the base of the elevator & this still happens. Please fix.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheUnreal said:

Hello, after today's patch which increased the speed of elevators have broken them for my base. They will only move up & down 1 elevator piece now. I keep clicking to lower & it just makes a noise & won't move down. I've cleared everything from the base of the elevator & this still happens. Please fix.

Same here. I am allowed to lower my elevator for 4 lenght ... then stuck on half height 

Can confrim: Elevator only works properly now with NPC manning them. By hand you can only move it about 4 heights.

So with an NPC on the lift control, just look at the elevator itself and the e: function turns to up or down. If you stop the elevator, it turns to down but if you hold e you can tell it to continue up or down.