Sign in to follow this  
HM7

Ship anchored at island in peace phase

From what i understood from the patch notes of the new claiming system was that a ship that´s fully anchored to an island in peace phase should not ne able to get damaged. But when i logged on recently my ship was nearly sunk because someone destroyed a plank though the ship was fully anchored to an island with more than 5 hours peace remaining. So my ship is not safe when anchored next to island in peace phase?

yeah that could very well be because it was an island faced plank that was destroyed.

Yeah great, when they changed the time you could keep a ship in freeport to 24h i really thought i could play this game but with that change undone and the "peace-claim-system" being basically worthless to me as a solo player with long off times during the day because of work and claim owners can sink my ship anytime they want, i rather quit again before i got to deep into it.

You can become a settler on some ones island. Lots of company’s are looking for people. Or you can join a crew that will let you do your own thing. 

i dont want to be a fucking settler slave for noone and i want to do my own thing without someone permitting me to do so. I want to be a free captain sailing the atlas but i cant do so if i have to build a new ship every fucking week. you know how much time it takes for a solo player to build a fucking brig?

• Like 2

Where did this slave idea come from?  We just ask that they get along with everyone else and help defending their neighbors when the time comes.  Not a lot of strings attached and certainly not master/slave relationship.  Biggest rule is don't be a dick. 

Most of the companies we are allied with do it the same way. 

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 2

yeah most island are don't be a dick ands these our allies or trading partners don't attack them and they wont attack you. also if you anchor your ship it take abit I think 15 mins an  hour? for you to get the peace protection. also fyi sailing does damage to ship to so make sure to repair before you log off

also you don't have to worry about the gold up keep as as ettler like the owners do

Welcome on the Colonies server. You did choose that you like becoming slaves of your landlord... now you receive as ordered😂

Better join the Empire server !

12 hours ago, HM7 said:

i dont want to be a fucking settler slave for noone and i want to do my own thing without someone permitting me to do so. I want to be a free captain sailing the atlas but i cant do so if i have to build a new ship every fucking week. you know how much time it takes for a solo player to build a fucking brig?

Few hrs that is all.

You need to anchor the ship during peace time (at a settlement you control) and at least 15 minutes before the start of combat phase. Also, from.... experimentation... it seems like the ship invulnerability applies only to actual ship components (planks, decks, sails, etc.), but does not apply to things like wooden ceilings, walls or NPC crew.

Edited by Kast

On 4/17/2019 at 5:46 PM, HM7 said:

I completely understand where he is coming from. I don't like authority myself. I want to be free. I want my own set of rules. I'm taxed in RL why do I want taxed in game? Tis why I live on Lawless.

Edited by Eve BlackVeil