CtrlSaltDel

Update when servers go live?

Just now, Bongololipop said:

Never easy to release such a game, give them some time.

I get that completely. I think everyone is more upset at the fact that they keep releasing a timeline and not able to come close to meeting it, all while being terrible with commication and updates.

yup they are now 15 minutes over their own ingame posted announced time for servers to go live. Seriously, they make great games, but they really are the gang that can't shoot straight on stuff like this. Why put up a precise announcement of time unless you know you can actually make it?

Oh GrapeCard™ you bunch of scallywags.

Edited by boomervoncannon

I'm just slowly waiting, refreshing every like 10 seconds lol... Oh well. I'll sit and hang with you guys till Grapeshot decides to press the go button
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thesavagerain said:

I get that completely. I think everyone is more upset at the fact that they keep releasing a timeline and not able to come close to meeting it, all while being terrible with commication and updates.

This.

This.

This.

This. This. This.

Did I mention This?

A refund is an appropriate option. As an additional option the game should be free the first 24 hours. errhh 48 hours .. aaargh i meant 96 hours. Sorry. 

never easy give them time.... 2 weeks late and now 30 minutes late from their official start, that price for early release should have been 15 dollars at this sorry rate .

Is this a marker of how this company will be doing things late and not on time.........

dont post an official time and date if you wont keep it. i have never had a game give you a time of day its going to be live and not maker it. date yes but actual launch no.. as we will be paying beta testers for the next 2 years.

Just now, beerstop said:

never easy give them time.... 2 weeks late and now 30 minutes late from their official start, that price for early release should have been 15 dollars at this sorry rate .

Is this a marker of how this company will be doing things late and not on time.........

dont post an official time and date if you wont keep it. i have never had a game give you a time of day its going to be live and not maker it. date yes but actual launch no.. as we will be paying beta testers for the next 2 years.

I fully understand, but, I have to argue that I appreciate them not putting out the game with bugs/glitches they found during that extra week and a half. They want to make this game worth its price point, not half-baked for cash.

1 minute ago, Vainesy said:

1 minute ago, beerstop said:

be more salty please hahaha

and i need to update which steam wont do and my friend says servers fully stocked.

and damn right im salty these guys made ark so they should know what they are doing by now!

too late it is a money grab , the update is jammed so its taking forever and all servers are full Matey! 

So ye be havin ti wait a long time to be able ti use yer $25 investment from the makers of ARK who should know how ti launch it Arggh,..

Still in the download process. Servers that bad, eh? Well it was expected I guess. Will wait later to start my ventures.