Sign in to follow this  
Martyn

Music is too hard!! Even the easy stuff.

I mean I can type a word out, more or less.  Without looking at the keyboard.. but trying to press a bunch of keys whizzing across the screen in the right order.. you're taking the piss.

It should just be, you load the instrument of choice with the song, press and button and it plays the bloody tune.  This consolised bs in pc games has to go.

Not to mention its right hander only, can't even change the keys to my numpad.   I was really looking forward to the music stuff, now I realise it's just a waste of points.

Edited by Martyn
  • Confused 1

I originally had issues with trying music but a few goes at the same song and it gets fairly easy. As for right-handed; the keys used are left-hand keys, meaning the left-hander has greater dexterity to play the music. They actually have an advantage. If they feel they don't, just take your hand off your mouse and use that one to key the music ^.^

6 hours ago, Pizik said:

I originally had issues with trying music but a few goes at the same song and it gets fairly easy. As for right-handed; the keys used are left-hand keys, meaning the left-hander has greater dexterity to play the music. They actually have an advantage. If they feel they don't, just take your hand off your mouse and use that one to key the music ^.^

Not so. Im left handed and found it near impossible. I use the mouse with my left hand so my right hand is using the keyboard. The keys are difficult at best and unusable at worst.

It does seem a little hard but I can now play easy and medium and not far off of hard now.

It is possible just requires a bit of practice I now take a hard song with me on long sail trips and just try to play it all the way to the destination.

Closest I have got is 10 seconds left on the hard song, I will master it soon.

I agree, when I first tried it I couldn't do it either. I got about 5 or 6 correct and it just goes to fast for me and I miss the notes. I've never tried it since and that was 2 months ago.

I use the macro tool to do my own songs though although this is just for the enjoyment of it and not for benefits of buffs or anything. Maybe I will give it another go soon and spend a long time practising, right now I'm to busy with other stuff.

Well, hard shouldnt be easy.. Stop crying ans start practising. Ill do everyone just fine now. And for 50% xp boost i expect some work into it. Hard taming song is way to easy. Hard gold is hard and need allot of work, but not impossible. 

Start play dance dance(dancemania) revolution dude, try a hard song there, then get back to the easy songs here

Nah.. it's crap and I won't use it.   Simple as that.  Not worth "my" effort.  As for dexterity.. you try being dextous when ur 50+.