Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Shadow

Need more filters for searching unofficial servers.

When I want to play some steam games, I can set many different filters for the search, such as when I play Team Fortress 2, occasionally.  I had looked for an unofficial, but there just isn't enough info provided.

Why not an advanced search function?  One that allows you to set different parameters, such as

• Mods or no mods
  • Number of grids
  • Filters for the different rates.

I don't think it would be feasible to filter for specific mods, so just a toggle between vanilla, and modded, would be good.

Number of grids could allow you to choose a greater than or less than option, and then the number, so that people can find what they are looking for.  Some people want a big map, while others want a smaller map.

With the rates, some people like rates that are vanilla, and some like a slight boost, and some like a huge boost.

Feedback can be given to server owners, so that they can see what is popular.  Would help owners with unpopular servers, better understand why their server is unpopular.

Agreed.

Gid size would help alot. 

Specific mods would be tough, but simple modded vs un-modded would be great

Rates not sure is duable, because many private clusters are variable per grid.

I would also like to actually see then number of players on the grid.

2 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

No, would like to just be able to log into the game, and filter for what you want in the server search.  😉

Given that Wildcard never felt the need to upgrade their search filters for Ark even after it surpassed over 50k servers, I wouldn’t hold your breathe on that. Battlemetrics is owned by steam and likely gonna be your best bet for improved filters.

Just sayin.