Sign in to follow this  
Leenaya

No Atlas Eggcellent event?

Today started the eggcellent event in Ark, but Atlas didnt get any such thing. I find that sad.

The chickens should be laying colored eggs as they walk around.  The rabbits should have little bags on their backs that have prize eggs with gold coins in them. The cows should get the same easter colors as the ARK dinos. Also would like to see the SOTD attack you with giant eggs instead of cannon balls.

Why cant i cut down rushes and make easter baskets that I can fill with fun pirate gifts like glass eyes, peg legs, and hook hands? I also have not seen the special easter Kraken with giant bunny ears that stick out of the water to lure you in expecting a giant gift giving bunny.

Now that I think about it, all those ideas are ridiculous which is probably why we got no event.  Still, it would be interesting to see what the future holds for Atlas in terms of events. I am sure it will be fun. Zombie animals at Halloween perhaps? Every pirate needs an undead  crew that works for brains after all. We already have undead treasure guardians so the models exist.

Awe so much fun! ill jump right all over that..

Ark is semi finished, atlas isn't even close to Alpha yet.

No way! 

Let them get the game working first and then we can talk about events. Right now they just need a solid foundation, mainly claims are the big issue (Still). 

• Like 1