Sign in to follow this  
Goha

NA PVE ETA

A "few" has always been received to me as 1 more than a "couple" so I assumed 3 weeks when I saw they delayed it a "few" weeks. However I've also been in game playing a few hours after they said an update would be deployed in 10 minutes.... Who really knows till the night before it happens or ten minutes after it's live.

• Haha 1

I was wondering about this too. Thanks for posting! I searched online, and couldn't find any reference to an ETA. It's got a lot of us wondering if we should just play on EU or wait for an NA PvE.

I'm currently in a group of 8 playing in the EU server, I don't have latency issues and the game plays well.

• Confused 1

I am really hoping for am All-lawless NA-PvE Server.  EU-PvE has over double the number of the players in Lawless grids than Claim Grids.   Leave the EU-PvE with claims and make NA-PvE it will quickly be obvious which players prefer.

18 hours ago, José Gaspar said:

I am really hoping for am All-lawless NA-PvE Server.  EU-PvE has over double the number of the players in Lawless grids than Claim Grids.   Leave the EU-PvE with claims and make NA-PvE it will quickly be obvious which players prefer.

Well, it's not really 'obvious' quickly. Reason: MOST companies will have to start out in lawless anyways in order to be able to get the gold necessary for starting their own claim on another island. It will be obvious in about 2 weeks, if we find that nobody is claiming because of the upkeep cost (personally, that's my issue).

It was REALLY unclear as to whether or not they were actually going to start the NA PvE tonight. Does anyone know this??

According to the comments In the latest captains log, Jax said that NA PVE will go live at the same time as the Easter Event. Which should be late tonight or early Saturday morning.

In the atlas discord there is a post by him saying that they will be doing it at 7, or early AM saturdaya, but "we would have it for this weekend"

As far as I udnerstand, NA Empire is shutting down about now.

So, is there ETA when NA PVE will be opened? Is that today? Tomorrow?  What exactly hour?

Edited by Goha

yes they said today they would shut empires down and replace it with NA PVE AT  7 pm so i guess there still waiting or word it wrong but i assume it was tonight   there is a incoming patch for easter eggs 

give them time  but i clear my plans for pvp to be rdy when the server is up hopefully dont have to wait all night

10:21 PM] Jat: It's a few hours out really, we're generating the release candidate at the moment and if everything checks out we'll be deploying.