Sign in to follow this  
Coldpaws

quests?

I am noticing I only have the power stone quests. nothing else is appearing in my quest log what do I need to do?

Maybe I’m missing something but aren’t the power stone quests the only quests in the game so far?

Also don’t say dead serious to a pirate😁

Edited by boomervoncannon

There are many new ones. whale killer, one about discovery points, can not recall them all atm.

3 minutes ago, DilBert said:

There are many new ones. whale killer, one about discovery points, can not recall them all atm.

Ah. That’s what I get for pretty much ignoring the quest log altogether.

question to be asked is official or unnoficial ?

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Because GrapeCard™

*nod nod*

Careful boomer. Pretty soon you will have people calling you a troll as well lol

If its unofficial then ask the person running your server.  They control that.  It says day 2057.  That server has not been updated to 1.5 March update from the looks of it. 

1 hour ago, DilBert said:

they still control the quests. they have to "flip the switch"

but whats the setting they gotta look for?

Same issue for all users on that server or just you?  This isolates the issue to your client or the server.  If its your client some data is cached and not updating to show the new options.  I don't know dick about this client and where it stores data so reinstall and leftover folder deletion is easiest fix I know of. 

If its the server they need to enable it or contact GS support and file a bug report. 

Edited by DocHolliday

I have same problem as op, I am on unofficial server, what does owner have to change to see the quests.

I am having similar problem where none of the Quests are showing in the LOG, I am on an unofficial server 4x4 with Nitrado, can,t figure out what is the problem, don't even know where to activate them if any such option available. I spoke to Nitrado about it and informed them that on the official server I am able to see the Quest Log but not the former. Hence, can we have an update from those who got the problem and how they solved it.

Regards.