Sign in to follow this  
Salty Jack

All Lawless PVE needs is...

To have the no building radius of structures increased 10x....

That’s it.....

Pillars are the claim flag of Lawless .... people ARE going to pillar to keep others from building 15 feet in front of their door....

would Lawless not be nicer and less laggy if I could place one pillar 30 foot from my door instead of having to use 6 pillars to achieve the same result?..... 

It ain’t that hard to understand..... I don’t know why the devs struggle with this....

Since I play in the system they give me, let me ask this.... I saw someone using underground pipes instead of pillars.... they looked like metal pipe ballard’s sticking out of the ground.... did not look bad.... 

does anyone know of anything else that looks better than pillars/foundations that can be used ?....

• Like 2

How about the decorative flags? Call it the lawless claim flag and make its radius the highest. Easy to spot, make and decorate. Spam of the future. Pillar with a hanky. Dancerless poles. Vertical clothes dryer. Stick in a stone...

I liked the cupboards in RUST make the spot the diameter of the old sea claims. give one per tribe. Increase the size of the claim radius a % for every member over 10.  That circle is more than enough to have a base set up. you place that sucker right at the shore and it protects your ships and shipyards and give plenty of land area for barns houses ...or a castle... Let the company owner choose square or round. Have no allys but allow Hunting Parties to form for daily hunting that only last 10 hours and must be renewed and all be online to be in the adventure group.

The only  real challenge here would be for your company to strategically find that perfect piece of shoreline... (not a whole damn island)
PvE of course this would never work for pvp unless you have said claim have the raid window like colonies.

Edited by engraverwilliam

ah, i was wondering if this ridiculous 2m radius is still a thing... omg...