Sign in to follow this  
Bl4ckOut

Discovery points and levelcap

So I'm at 34 discoverypoints now and the levelcap is still at 51. I think they changed the amount you need to get your levelcap up?

If so did anyone figures out how many you need now? Befor the wipe it was like every 21,5 or 22,5 if I remember correctly.

Probably based off of total discovery points your able to get, so adding in all those new islands probably made you need more points for the levels. They should have balanced it so that your able to get a few more levels above what used to be max level, that way it wouldn't feel more grindy

It's now 35-34 per lvl I guess. The reason - more islands = more DP.

As for me... well all islands are the same basically, a lot of discoveries are like that:

HEiLgLV.jpg

(you see any interesting things here? No? But this is discovery, named "Best Place for Signal). It's double as weird because sometimes you see old statues or, for example, cool waterfall in cave and this is NOT a discovery.

I do understand that there is about 900 islands and it's a huge work to place more than 900 interesting things there (don't forget we are EA now) but, anyway. DEVs just force players to travel to the same island and look for just a regular places, with uniqe names... not gr8 adventure, not a gr8 experience, as for me.