Sign in to follow this  
Talono

PVE players : Join the official Empire server !

2 minutes ago, Coggage said:

I'd never, ever join an Empire server and I bet a lot of other people wouldn't either.

I'd never belong to any club that would have me as a member.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Great fun. He gets drunk and then says things like “In vino veritas” and plays Chopin nocturnes on the piano.

I'm your huckleberry.

• Like 1

For GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD !

Of course, not a real "slave", but:

1.Tax change at any time (This we together here have achieved to reduce the maximum tax)

2.The landowner can build anything, one landowner has completely built up the lake, the second will build the gate to your home or to the shipyard.

3.If you are out of the game for a long time, your buildings will be destroyed (where are the promised 21 days of PVE?)

4/5/6....in the future we will see

the landowner becomes very harmful if he lacks resources or space!

(The official PVE is still calm. On the unofficial server PVE, slaves come to grips with tenants.If you do not have an island, landowners call you a bum.)

Edited by Konvar

3 hours ago, Talono said:

Hmm fantastic 😡😡😡

I am sorry your preferred mode got the axe. The next best for you might be lawless living in colonies. From what I read they were going to nerf it but I think they left it alone, pretty sure you can still live there like before (I lived lawless for a while before wipe). 

34 minutes ago, Konvar said:

For GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD !

Of course, not a real "slave", but:

1.Tax change at any time (This we together here have achieved to reduce the maximum tax)

2.The landowner can build anything, one landowner has completely built up the lake, the second will build the gate to your home or to the shipyard.

3.If you are out of the game for a long time, your buildings will be destroyed (where are the promised 21 days of PVE?)

4/5/6....in the future we will see

the landowner becomes very harmful if he lacks resources or space!

(The official PVE is still calm. On the unofficial server PVE, slaves come to grips with tenants.If you do not have an island, landowners call you a bum.)

1. On PvE people DO NOT pay taxes, they are additive taxes. You still farm the full amount of resources, none of it goes to taxes, it's more like commission. People need to learn this.

2. You label all landowners with the same name due to your own pessimism

3. This is no different for landowners, if they are out of the game for a long time they lose everything. 21 days was never promised, that was on the old system.

So no, still not a slave system. Just people's negativity in general because they like to complain about stuff.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 5:48 PM, Talono said:

Dear PVE players,

lets face the truth : All of the small islands that you could maybe take with your small groups are taken again. So every 30-40 point island is gone. Whats left to you ? A life as a slave to some landlords or an existance as an outlaw in lawless.

So why dont you join the Empire server ? I know, you dont like gankers lolstomping you from behind while building up a beautiful pirate castle. I dont like them neither.

BUT : You are really safe of these on the Empire server. You can place 150 claim flags, thats enough for even a big island. There is a lot of space for everyone, the hackers, griefers and gankers enjoy their rulor & roxxoring on the Colonies servers and are not present on the Empire server.

As these unworthy griefers are way to lazy declaiming your 150 flags your assets are quite safe.

Join now, and become a real pirate !

Yours Sith friend

HA-HA! :classic_biggrin: