Sign in to follow this  
Talono

PVE players : Join the official Empire server !

Dear PVE players,

lets face the truth : All of the small islands that you could maybe take with your small groups are taken again. So every 30-40 point island is gone. Whats left to you ? A life as a slave to some landlords or an existance as an outlaw in lawless.

So why dont you join the Empire server ? I know, you dont like gankers lolstomping you from behind while building up a beautiful pirate castle. I dont like them neither.

BUT : You are really safe of these on the Empire server. You can place 150 claim flags, thats enough for even a big island. There is a lot of space for everyone, the hackers, griefers and gankers enjoy their rulor & roxxoring on the Colonies servers and are not present on the Empire server.

As these unworthy griefers are way to lazy declaiming your 150 flags your assets are quite safe.

Join now, and become a real pirate !

Yours Sith friend

Edited by Talono
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Talono said:

Dear PVE players,

lets face the truth : All of the small islands that you could maybe take with your small groups are taken again. So every 30-40 point island is gone. Whats left to you ? A life as a slave to some landlords or an existance as an outlaw in lawless.

So why dont you join the Empire server ? I know, you dont like gankers lolstomping you from behind while building up a beautiful pirate castle. I dont like them neither.

BUT : You are really safe of these on the Empire server. You can place 150 claim flags, thats enough for even a big island. There is a lot of space for everyone, the hackers, griefers and gankers enjoy their rulor & roxxoring on the Colonies servers and are not present on the Empire server.

As these unworthy griefers are way to lazy declaiming your 150 flags your assets are quite safe.

Yours Sith friend

No thanks.  All it would take to get the pvp crowd back there is a big group of pve people moving to the server.  Nothing pvp loves more than people who don't like to fight and are unprepared to do so.

• Like 1

He's fishing for people because the Empire server is dead.  It was DOA.  Its so dead it will most likely get wiped in the next month or so and you'll lose everything you created. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Talono said:

Dear PVE players,

Please explain how people on settlements are still classed as slaves?

It's his narrative to paint colonies in a bad light.  Goal being people quit colonies and play empires.  He is the dark sith lord after all.  He needs more prey.

Just now, DocHolliday said:

It's his narrative to paint colonies in a bad light.  Goal being people quit colonies and play empires.  He is the dark sith lord after all.  He needs more prey.

Haha yeah, we all know Empires is failing. Right now we have playing:

NA PvP Colonies - 2,516
EU PvP Colonies - 2,926
EU PvE Colonies - 1,625
NA PvP Empires - 115

lol, my bet is Empires gets closed down and relaunched as it rightfully should be.... NA PvE.

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw that NA PvE was being launched at a later date.  They knew going in that Empires was going to fail, but wanted to verify and show the playbase that it would fail.  Wipe hardware and relaunch as NA PvE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Talono said:

Dear PVE players,

Yours Sith friend

Yea but when you have your emo moment and delete the server nah ill stick to official

6 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

He's fishing for people because the Empire server is dead.  It was DOA.  Its so dead it will most likely get wiped in the next month or so and you'll lose everything you created. 

You must be fun at parties. 

• Haha 1

Anytone thinking of making an company "Bring back NA PVE", would not take much to get it to top company in Empires.   There are enough NA PvE plauyer might be able to take all 10 spots.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Luxfere said:

Yea but when you have your emo moment and delete the server nah ill stick to official

He is talking about official

Yes, the official Empire server.

Enough space, islands and land to claim for everybody. Not the overcrowded situation like on PVE or Colonies servers.

Join now, no abusive admins, no chinese hackers, its really fun !

15 hours ago, Talono said:

Dear PVE players,

Yours Sith friend

Are u a slave if you are not paying taxes? I guess someone here doesn't read patch notes.

13 hours ago, Goha said:

SAY NO TO SLAVERY!!! CHANGE CLAIM SYSTEM!!!

There is no slavery. People need to learn what slavery is, then pay attention to changes in the game they play, and then realise their claims of slavery make them look foolish.

• Like 3

NA PVE server will be as dead as Empire. 

Most of the PvE players just rerolled on to the EU PvE servers and most aren't interested in rerolling yet again.

Just rename the EU PvE server the PvE server and delete the failed Empire server. Try and find a use for the 4th network at a later date.

1 minute ago, True Sonja said:

NA PVE server will be as dead as Empire. 

Most of the PvE players just rerolled on to the EU PvE servers and most aren't interested in rerolling yet again.

Just rename the EU PvE server the PvE server and delete the failed Empire server. Try and find a use for the 4th network at a later date.

Most of the ones you know, maybe.  Most of the ones I know are waiting for NA pve because they didn't want to play for 2 weeks and reroll again.

If they can put up a separate pvp server to test a game mode that everyone told them they wouldn't play, they can certainly put up a NA pve server.  In fact, they should put up a NA pve server in the game mode everyone told them they wanted to play and give that the same testing consideration they gave pvp.

1 minute ago, Winter Thorne said:

Most of the ones you know, maybe.  Most of the ones I know are waiting for NA pve because they didn't want to play for 2 weeks and reroll again.

If they can put up a separate pvp server to test a game mode that everyone told them they wouldn't play, they can certainly put up a NA pve server.  In fact, they should put up a NA pve server in the game mode everyone told them they wanted to play and give that the same testing consideration they gave pvp.

That’s just crazy talk.

19 hours ago, Talono said:

Sith friend

I love this oxymoron. Sith friends would make a great guild name.

Edited by boomervoncannon

13 hours ago, Dexter said:

You must be fun at parties. 

Great fun. He gets drunk and then says things like “In vino veritas” and plays Chopin nocturnes on the piano.

48 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Great fun. He gets drunk and then says things like “In vino veritas” and plays Chopin nocturnes on the piano.

Oh, was he talking about me?    🤣

I'd never, ever join an Empire server and I bet a lot of other people wouldn't either.