Sign in to follow this  
MaulerTGD

This is how they get around your claim system...

saw this on an island where i had a treasure map, saw this shortly after i landed on the island on my way to finding out i couldnt reach the treasure map location in the castle because someone had it walled off and foundationed up. i cant upload both pics due to limits so castle pic will follow in comments.

image.jpeg

apparently have to wait or something, castle pic is too large for me to upload at the moment.

11 minutes ago, uli said:

u know u can climb over walls right ? 

Not if your overweight so how does one get all their gold out without being over weight?

10 minutes ago, Ravenguard said:

Not if your overweight so how does one get all their gold out without being over weight?

PEBKAC much: Drop other stuff, reskill, there are ways.

13 minutes ago, Kummba said:

PEBKAC much: Drop other stuff, reskill, there are ways.

Or perhaps devs can create scripts or checks to stop treasure spawning near foundations? And if people foundation spam then no treasure for their island.

I guess it is in, sometimes u dont get a map from a bottle.

Just climb, kill without bear, climb out. OR despawn the map and move on.

Maps were blocked before 1.5 also, not a new problem.

Eehm, how is this connected to claim system? There are great amounts of treasure locations and sometimes people build on it. Just throw off the map and find smt else? 

Do you have the clan name? Let the world know who they are and how they behave.

4 hours ago, cidran said:

Do you have the clan name? Let the world know who they are and how they behave.

Do you know all treasure maps location so you know where not ro build? Because I don't and it can happen i build on a treasure location. 

This topic is absurd 😉

8 hours ago, Willard said:

Do you know all treasure maps location so you know where not ro build? Because I don't and it can happen i build on a treasure location. 

This topic is absurd 😉

its not about building, this is about spamming foundations so they claim an island that they dont have to pay the taxes on it . had they not spammed the foundations in the castle area i could bypassed their gate with a short bridge to get to treasure locationg then destroy my bridge on the way out, but because of their foundation spamming i was unable to reach the masterwork treasure map location, not too mention they arent paying the taxes on claiming an 86 point island.  its about common courtesy and common sense, but yeah, alot of players were brought up by youtube and have no sense of how to play fair or want to work with people.

9 minutes ago, MaulerTGD said:

its not about building, this is about spamming foundations so they claim an island that they dont have to pay the taxes on it . had they not spammed the foundations in the castle area i could bypassed their gate with a short bridge to get to treasure locationg then destroy my bridge on the way out, but because of their foundation spamming i was unable to reach the masterwork treasure map location, not too mention they arent paying the taxes on claiming an 86 point island.  its about common courtesy and common sense, but yeah, alot of players were brought up by youtube and have no sense of how to play fair or want to work with people.

welcome to the internet is this your first excursion ? 

2 hours ago, MaulerTGD said:

But they don't want anyone bypassing their gates jesus, its their base 😄

Accept the fact you simply won't reach anywhere in the game, people have bases. 

Btw there is no real tax in PvE.

My neighbour has only just started the game a few days ago and found aotd coming through his home, he didn't know what was going on until I told him. We let the person into the house to get the chest but I can see the problem with these maps.

Most people are genuine and don't know where they spawn so there is no way to tell when you build, I get some do it on purpose also though, blocking you off.

They should reduce the maps to only a few, rare finds and bump up the gold in the thousands that way there is less chance of it happening. To many maps for my liking but it is what it is at the moment I guess.