Kape22

Blank Atlas Map After Mega Update

So after the mega update, all of my players have a blank atlas map screen. I have already checked the URL in the JSON, it's null, I have tried killing my character, starting a new character, reinstalling my atlas client. Nothing has been able to resolve this. I thought it might have been a change I made to the server so I reverted my customization(new islands/quests) but that had no effect.

Has anyone else had this issue since upgrading their server?

Any help/info would be really appreciated thanks.

Edited by Kape22

18 hours ago, N0ma13 said:

Remove your SeamlessIP from the startup .bat, just fixed that for us.

I just tried that, unfortunately it had no effect.

That's unfortunate. 
First server I put up had no issue, rebuilt and had a black map - no quest markers, nothing. 
Only difference I could find was adding the SeamlessIP to the startup .bat on the new one. Removed that and restarted the server, map and quest markers immediately showed.

Issue is very likely related to the Seamless Data port in some way. I'd put your attention to that config set.

I have the same problem only on EU-PVP , instead of the map everything is black. Appeared after the mega-update. On other servers there is no such problem.

What settings need to change where they are, can you explain?

Edited by arturka

If you're having the black/blank map issue on official, you may want to clear out your local profile and map-cache. 
I'm not entirely sure it's the same issue I was referencing above as that one was a seamlessIP issue on my unofficial server and didn't require any client-side work to fix. 
Each grid you log into will create a unique profile tied to that grid (IE: EU-PVP) so if the issue occurs on one grid but not another, your first stop is the profiles. 

Try this... Just create a folder named "NewMapImagesCache" inside "ATLAS\ShooterGame\Saved"

If you created a folder named "NewMapImagesCache" inside "Saved" or you already have one and it doesn't work, then do these additional steps...

1. Download THIS ARCHIVE with all the map images or get a friend to email it to you.
  2. Inside the archive is a folder named "8828120659"
  3. Extract this archive into the "NewMapImagesCache" folder.
  4. You should now have this... "ATLAS\ShooterGame\Saved\NewMapImagesCache\8828120659" with all the images from the archive inside it.
  5. Now start your game and check if the maps are displaying now.
Edited by ThaynTheGamer