zottel

Ship max. Level 50

So for all who are wondering how a higher Quality shipyard effects a ships Level up. A normal shipyard produces max Level 41 ships. Each higher Quality adds 1 Level. So a legendary shipyard produces a max Level 45 ship. A myth. shipyard will produce a max Level 50 ship tho.

wasn't the max level on ships 52 before?

nothing like all the extra grind to get worse results. 

Where did u get this info? Its hard to believe since its pretty much useless.

1 hour ago, Willard said:

Where did u get this info? Its hard to believe since its pretty much useless. 

Thats for Mythic:

Jat:

should be 52 Gala, tho I'll need to double check that too :thonk:

Edited by Kummba

Tried that on a private Server with offi settings. Max Level was 52 before the wipe for sure,got 3 galleons maxed at that Point. Also shipyard Quality only Effekts ship Levels now.before the wipe they would all get the Same Level ups,no matter which shipyard

To recap what’s been said and tested in this thread...

before wipe max ship level was 52 (any shipyard)

currently...

normal shipyard: 41 max

fine shipyard: 42 max

journeyman shipyard: 43 max

mastercraft shipyard: 44 max

legendary shipyard: 45 max

mythical shipyard: 50 max

Yeah im a bit disappointed. Thought each Quality Tier would add like 10 Level so we end up Getting Level 100 in the end. Sounds much but with the Sotd changes And the galleon class And 2 additional stats it would still be Fine. Just add that the dmg Stat only Applies to Cannons on gunports, And you would have proper Naval Battels again And no front or backloader anymore

• Like 2

If this is true im a bit dissapointed too. No reason to invest in better shipyards if its only 10 levels difference between primitive and mythical one.

Oh boy 10 whole levels compared to the resource hog mess you gotta go farm to make said shipyard in the first place

On a related reddit thread, they seem to be saying that it correlates to the shipyard's durability, and that a good common shipyard can result in higher top level than a bad Journeyman. Anyone have any proof for/against that strange-but-plausible claim?

We have a MC shipyard and a gally from it done. Once we will level it up a bit I will let you know.

So every ship i build in a myth. shipyard comes out at 128% Quality with using a myth shipyard which got 135% durability. So i was wondering if u replace some stuff on the ship with higher Quality like gunports etc. If the Quality improves more And u get even More Level ups

10 hours ago, zottel said:

So every ship i build in a myth. shipyard comes out at 128% Quality with using a myth shipyard which got 135% durability. So i was wondering if u replace some stuff on the ship with higher Quality like gunports etc. If the Quality improves more And u get even More Level ups

Shipyard should only affect max level. You still need individual blueprints for planks, etc.

51 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Shipyard should only affect max level. You still need individual blueprints for planks, etc.

Yeah was just wondering if u use better gunports if u get even More Level ups

No, I’m pretty sure that the max level is tied to the ship skeleton. Adding higher quality planks affects only those pieces.