zottel

Ship max. Level 50

why i crafted in a mitcal shipyard and now im stuck at LVL 45????

@zottel 137% at the moment! i have a 180% BP, this influence the max LVL? if i knew it WTF... 😉 

Edited by libbbio

Huh, I didn't think the ship cap was high enough before they nerfed it.  Now you have to use ridiculous amount of resources to build a shipyard just get get back to the level before the nerf? 

Very Disappointing.  Clearly the investment isn't worth the reward in this instance.

Edited by sgzeroone
  • Like 1

After playing a bit longer now i can say for sure that the +10 Level are definitly worth it. My First galleon capped at 44 with 28%quality And it does wreck sotds in seconds. Build a new one with 90% Quality. Wonder if that resches Level 50

Just a point for thought, people are saying it’s not worth the effort of a mythical for ten levels? 

You only have to build a shipyard once, and can deploy a fleet from it. This kind of makes it worth the investment.

1 minute ago, TerrorTrooper said:

Just a point for thought, people are saying it’s not worth the effort of a mythical for ten levels? 

You only have to build a shipyard once, and can deploy a fleet from it. This kind of makes it worth the investment.

To be fair its not that hard to get all the Mats together with a bit of Farming sailing or trading. But as i said,for warships the 10 Level extra are massive. 50% more dmg or 80% more resistance is definitly worth it.

So can someone please confirm if the durability on BP matters? We got a mythical bp ready, but we are not sure if it's worth to craft.

Also does INT + INT Buff affect anything on crafting the shipyard?

1 hour ago, Jester said:

So can someone please confirm if the durability on BP matters? We got a mythical bp ready, but we are not sure if it's worth to craft.

Also does INT + INT Buff affect anything on crafting the shipyard?

I can confirm that durability matteres.got a 135% dura One And capped at 44. with the 195% we got capped at 49,as ships comes out with 176% Quality.

• Sad 1

Well that is disappointing and stupid.. 😕 Thanks for the info!

thats a bummer, having to hunt for a myth large and having it max durability .....

well I have a mythical galleon and the shipyard has 153 ship quality and im stuck at level 47. ive been 10 points from leveling for over an hour and have sunk 11 ships and have not gained one more point towards leveling up. I feel so privileged to be screwed by atlas again and have my time and resources wasted on their garbage game design.

Just now, hillbllywsperer said:

well I have a mythical galleon and the shipyard has 153 ship quality and im stuck at level 47. ive been 10 points from leveling for over an hour and have sunk 11 ships and have not gained one more point towards leveling up. I feel so privileged to be screwed by atlas again and have my time and resources wasted on their garbage game design.

sorry 1 point I meant im at 144210 of 144211 level 47 and cannot level it anymore. WTF what a waste of time building a mythical shipyard

2 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

sorry 1 point I meant im at 144210 of 144211 level 47 and cannot level it anymore. WTF what a waste of time building a mythical shipyard

woohooo 6 extra level for a mythical shipyard with a 153 crafter bonus!!!!! are you shitting me Grapeshot. My asshole hurts now!

Just now, hillbllywsperer said:

woohooo 6 extra level for a mythical shipyard with a 153 crafter bonus!!!!! are you shitting me Grapeshot. My asshole hurts now!

153 ship quality not  crafter bonus let me correct that

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:45 AM, Tree said:

Well so far my galleon is 45 with 100 durability 

you have a picture?

My Farming-Brig is at Lvl 52 since the x3 Event, definitly worth the Extra Levels 

Anyone know how to tell what lvl your ships frame will be depending on the durability of the shipyard I have a 189 durability mythic and curious how to figure the max lvl of ships from it