krazmuze

How to increase Empires flag inactivity from new 6d back to old 21d?

By the time people realize the megapatch is out and we get server updates in, their flags will be contestable.       Anyway to put this back to the 21d that the old flag system had - since the new 6d is more suited to PVP not PVE?

I presume the flag stays up and decay does not set in with inactivity - or did they make it so flags poof rather than just be contested?

Edited by krazmuze

you may want to recheck that timer... seems more like 6H, not 6D.

That said, we want to know too!

We are seeing 6 HOUR decay timers on our PVE flags (think that is a carryover from PTR days???), and we have no idea how to change this insane setting on our private cluster

I thought the first number was days?   You are saying it is hours?!  I get 6: when I look at mine and I was sure it used to say 21: back when it was three weeks.

Claim stealing is not allowed on our server so not been a problem yet, but never know if a random will logon six hours after your logoff - no admin rule can protect against that.

TO clarify we are the old system of individual claim flags, this is not the island flags.

Edited by krazmuze

Same here Kraz… we have stuck with the old claim system (way better for us). We need to get this changed somewhere, but have no idea where to do so. And I can absolutely confirm that we only 6 HOURS of inactivity before the PVE claims can be challenged

@Jatheish - can you or someone from your team let us know how we can update this critical setting?

unofficial is proof individual claims with limits and admin rules works so I hope they do not forgot the system now that official Empires mode is dead....they are going to need it once they finally figure out landlords will never work.

They changed it to two weeks. Thank you Grapeshot!!

- Empires PvE mode will now have a 2 week declaim tag period of claim flags (was previously 6 hours for test purposes).