mojoroc

How to increase Ship Level (after mega)?

So we tested it using a mythical shipyard, and even with this in our game.ini OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=200655010, our max ship level is 52!! We desperately need to get this changed - any ideas?

I experienced the same thing . once people are off the server for the night I am going to test a couple of things . Maybe increase the xp value?

Found out the upgraded shipyards have hard-caps on levels that come from officials /boggle. For now, just use plain shipyards if you want to see your normal max lvls available to ships. You gotta think they can fix the code so the max lvl is relative rather than absolute.

Yeah, basically players are better off NOT using upgraded shipyards if you had already increased the ship level via OverrideMaxExperiencePoints which increases/increased (does this still work?) ships to 72(ish). 

We may have an additional problem going on we have some people that weren't able to level their ship from a legendary shipyard more than 13 lvls. 😞

We have some people that made ships from the masterwork/legendary shipyards and then used their best BPs for parts on those ships.  I'm still searching for a solution because that is a major disappointment to them that their ships are broken. 😞

If anyone finds something, please please let us know!

Also I'm wondering if there is something Grapeshot can do?  On unofficial some (especially including content creators) are going to want to provide upgraded and higher level enemies for players and that is going to require upgraded vessels beyond normal. 

Edited by RenWmn
  • Like 1

You would think the Dev's would help with this issue. Since they are the ones who know the coding better then the rest of us. So, DEV's how ca we increase the ship levels?