Sign in to follow this  
Master_Pain

Dear Devs: Spoil Timers

@Jatheish@Dollie, if you guys could pass this along to the devs, that would be super. Meat spoil timers are too low. Logging out for the night, full feeding trough of meat for animals, 8 hours later when I get on, dead babies since the meat spoils too quickly. I know it's been a problem for awhile, but doubling the spoil timer of meats, would be great.

Doubling all spoil timers would be fantastic, grinding food for tames is tedious after awhile. But I would settle for double meat spoil timers. Thanks guys!

Edited by Master_Pain

yeah we had ONE juv loin with a full tough in the three hours I was a sleep and got back on it was dead and all the meat spoiled was not a happy camper

Well, I saw spoil timers in the patch notes and was briefly happy:

" - Increase earthworm spoil time to 1 hour "

Then was immediately sad that it was earthworms and not meat.

Question in regards to this.  Before we would put prime meat in a preserving bag and this would obviously....preserve it for longer periods of time.  My brother did this yesterday and the prime meat turned into salted prime meat.  We were told tames do not take salted meats.  Has to be raw.  Anyone shed any light on this? 

If they do not take salted meats how do we preserve prime meat?  Is that not possible now? 

Edited by DocHolliday

Ya, I noticed this too. I used to store prime meat in a preserving bag for taming, next day, all salted meat. Throw it in the larder, it is likely just a bug.

Sure wish they would increase the spoil timer/stack size on meat though, especially since @Jatheish is on a tear today replying to posts... 😛