Darien

Make Cooking Easier.

Right now, some things regarding cooking needs to be addressed.

1)The cost is a little bit over the top, given a recipe requires a lot of different ingredients. So decrease the cost a little across the board.

2)Make the produced recipies produce 2 plates instead of one

3)Make water jars count as 20 units of water if they are filled

4)Make chicken produce more than one egg at a time.

15 hours ago, Darien said:

Right now, some things regarding cooking needs to be addressed.

1)The cost is a little bit over the top, given a recipe requires a lot of different ingredients. So decrease the cost a little across the board.

2)Make the produced recipes produce 2 plates instead of one

3)Make water jars count as 20 units of water if they are filled

4)Make chicken produce more than one egg at a time.

1.) The costs aren't bad if you have cooking herbs, but you will need to do some exploring and trading.

2.) the amounts made is fine, and they've already increased the preserving time substantially.

3.) Cooking an water has issues.  When a recipe calls for water it will always consume a full container.  This needs to change.

4.) Chickens work fine.

5.) We need to cook filler meals, or combinations.  So that we can eat meals that balance vitamins with what we have.   Not specific recipes something that is short lived but can be a mix of things.

5 hours ago, Tallios said:

1.) The costs aren't bad if you have cooking herbs, but you will need to do some exploring and trading.

2.) the amounts made is fine, and they've already increased the preserving time substantially.

3.) Cooking an water has issues.  When a recipe calls for water it will always consume a full container.  This needs to change.

4.) Chickens work fine.

5.) We need to cook filler meals, or combinations.  So that we can eat meals that balance vitamins with what we have.   Not specific recipes something that is short lived but can be a mix of things.

I politely remind you that cooking is a daiily activity that needs a LOT of time investment which is usually a nono and not enjoyable

Before wipe we had a garden with all plants, every couple of weeks i'd do a large batch of pork pies and fish and chips for the company. It took about an hour or so.

A few more viable combinations food and drink for all vitamins would be nice, but time wise and cost is ok.

• Like 1

I only cook pure meat and buff food, the other stuff is not worth it in my eyes.

Alcohol tho thats great to brew, and helpful.