Sign in to follow this  
Kummba

Changes

Stuff that changed unmentioned by the devs:

Gold from maps, no increase from anything, no shoveler talent etc.

Taming elephant got worse.

BPS have broken stuff back (Movement Speed etc.)? They changed again.

EQ Buff now persists through server crossing.

Hatchet BP 🙂, Stone Hatched BP 😞

Water barrel and well do not collect water when out of render range.

is it me or does it take way longer to get a plant going from a seed?

Sails can bug when someone had mounted them.

Had a Jumbo (Elephant on ship goning way up in the air) come back to ship (t - while he was going up). Dont know if they could come back before. (could have been due to simultanious unmount and unanchor)

Aggro priority of cobras (all carnivore?) - they like the birds now, change aggro somehow frequent etc. They behave strange.

Sometimes animal bug out and have not working pathing, while trying to kite an animal to a trap etc. Also animal can get stuck in flee state. Had an level 30 elephant that was only fleeing after we had to reset a tame on him.

edit:

Gold from treasure maps is taxed, you get 100% - tax, not 100%. Is gold not a resource?

Did someone found other stuff?

Edited by Kummba
  • Like 1

You should put this to bug/feedback section m8. Those can be just bugs, not changes.

This one area I want them to get much better one.  Many changes seem to go undocumented OR not documented enough. 

We are testers, right?  How can we test and report issues if we do not know if they are an issue or a planned change?  We're flying blind in that regard. 

I will mention that I have noticed some very odd tame behavior since the start of PTR.  I would see animals acting aggressively or like they are set to attack target/neutral.  I would check their behavior and it was on passive.  I've unmounted tames and the tame runs off 50'-100' then stops.  I run up and check setting and its on passive.  What the eff?  Their behaviors seem a lot more random then they used to be. 

Edited by DocHolliday

Water barrel was bugged before and has been fixed. it was in the PTR notes. 

- Water Barrels now correctly gain water when unstasising, if the grid has experienced rain in that time.

Some were bugs which will be corrected with 100.6

8 hours ago, DilBert said:

Water barrel was bugged before and has been fixed. it was in the PTR notes. 

- Water Barrels now correctly gain water when unstasising, if the grid has experienced rain in that time.

Its about the passive gain without rain.

19 hours ago, Willard said:

You should put this to bug/feedback section m8. Those can be just bugs, not changes.

The Bug and Suggest Forums are dead by this stupid filter on polls. no one will notice or care about new topics because no one will see them unless they change the filters / sorting. 

3 minutes ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

The Bug and Suggest Forums are dead by this stupid filter on polls. no one will notice or care about new topics because no one will see them unless they change the filters / sorting. 

Bug and suggest sections are not for discussions, those are for devs. And believe me you have much higher chance devs will read that in bug/suggest section than in general. Too much spam here.

Edited by Willard

2 minutes ago, Willard said:

Bug and suggest sections are not for discussions, those are for devs. And believe me you have much higher chance devs will read that in bug/suggest section than in general. Too much spam here.

But you need upvotes. The old topics needs to be removed or filtered out, after fix or implementation. Otherwise the will remain an push new reports out of view. This is also a type of spam.

7 hours ago, Kummba said:

Some were bugs which will be corrected with 100.6

Its about the passive gain without rain.

the passive gain without rain for water barrels was not intended. That is what was fixed. 

I saw in the notes about the ‘build over foundation’ fix. I have a ramp that goes over 30 units into the air without support. I thought it was my great Frank Lloyd Wright counter weight balancing skills, now I learn that it was just some glitch. Why do the glitches that actually help us get addressed first? Oh well, time to make some pillars.