Divfata

Where is PVE NA server

Where is PVE NA server i dont see in game 2 PVP NA /1 PVP EU/ 1 PVE EU b but no pve na

really wait again more week that f... kill the game. again a lost time too wait. but thank for answer

I will back in 1 years hope the pve-na is back (joke)

Edited by Divfata

1 hour ago, Daemon Cross said:

There is also talk of doing away with NA pve and just hosting a pve server for all to join. 

Would make sense, most servers are feeling mostly dead at the moment. They could also save a bit of money in the long run without hosting another set of servers.

Pings on the EU pve are the same mostly cause NA servers were in Germany anyways

Most of us wont even switch if they make a PVE NA server. not worth starting over

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/atlas?features[dce558c8-0d60-11e9-88d4-f397d93107e3][or][0]=9bb2ae60-0d64-11e9-b532-d38e3d845654

still hasent changed  NA PVP currently in Germany 

Edited by Pax

Have you been paying attention to how many people are even playing on the pvp empire server? They should have left things alone because I know a few of us have quit until the NA server comes up.  Kinda late to start now if you want to try and own a island 

8 hours ago, Pax said:

Pings on the EU pve are the same mostly cause NA servers were in Germany anyways

Most of us wont even switch if they make a PVE NA server. not worth starting over

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/atlas?features[dce558c8-0d60-11e9-88d4-f397d93107e3][or][0]=9bb2ae60-0d64-11e9-b532-d38e3d845654

still hasent changed  NA PVP currently in Germany 

That makes no sense, why would the NA servers be in Germany?

8 minutes ago, Divfata said:

That true not see lag in EU but they need rename for EU-NA PVE and not make pve na

If they do, they need to wipe it and start over, preferably with a different claim system.

Edited by Winter Thorne

I’m not sure we will ever see a different claim system, they may adjust the point system but that won’t fix the issue. The issue from what I see is everyone wants to own their own piece of land but the developers want settlements and governed property. 

That works in pvp, it doesn’t work in pve. In pvp you can battle for ownership of land, you can pillage settlements but in pve you can not. Pve will only work in a few different ways from what I’ve seen thus far and I hope someone challenges this but it’s either going to be limited claim flags to 1 or 2 per player, per account, doing away with claim flags and taxes all together and make everything lawless or force people to join a large company in order to have a place to build.

Now going completely lawless wouldn’t be bad as long as there is a build protection radius but then that won’t stop pillar spamming.

Limiting claim flags would work but then you have to ensure each player is able to build shipyards and have access to their base, gates and such would cause problems for anyone who builds further inland and just makes the hike to the ships each day.

Joining a large company will provide land to build on, no taxes but at the same time you will be building on someone else’s land and along the same idea of being on lawless. If you get tired of the company you’ll lose everything you’ve built.

I’m not sure what will work, limited claim flags would be the best idea, for companies even having more claims but still limited works because members can use one another’s shipyards, crafting stations and bases. 

Instance based bases solves the issue but that takes a lot more coding and limits some of the mmo design.

NOthing Wrong with the current system expect every one wants to be a chief.... Well Too Bad.. I like this system now. No 1 person is claiming a massive area. YOu need a group to claim a big island.   Taxes no longer affect the player.  There are plenty of islands you can build on that welcome you as long as your not a jerk and try to grief.  After 24 hours your house cant be removed and your good to live there forever.  

Edited by Pax
  • Like 1