Sign in to follow this  
José Gaspar

My Suggestion for NA PvE - All Lawless

If the population of EU PvE continues to gravitate to Lawless island.   

- Open NA-PvE as all Lawless, (as originally announced)

- 10 day expiration, but the radius used for build on claimed island on unattached structures, and the current lawless build blocking radius for snapped structures and those that need to placed on other structures.

- the promised structure maintenance would also help, for reducing spam, using flags to supply a small auto-repair radius would be great, just don't let them block building or have taxes.

If the current Island claim grids start getting more players than lawless, please disregard this request.  It may still work if island owners are supportive of settlers.  2-3 weeks should be enough to know.

But leave the EU the way it is.  No need to wipe or remove existing claims, there are obviously people that like that style.

Edited by José Gaspar

The Lawless population on EU-PVE continues to grow  while claim grids continue to drop.  Lawless grids now have twice to population of claim grids.   Just as you tired the Empire version of PvP, give the originally announced all-Lawless a trial on PvE,    It will be quick to tell if people prefer all-lawless to claims but comparing the server populations.

1 hour ago, José Gaspar said:

The Lawless population on EU-PVE continues to grow  while claim grids continue to drop.  Lawless grids now have twice to population of claim grids.   Just as you tired the Empire version of PvP, give the originally announced all-Lawless a trial on PvE,    It will be quick to tell if people prefer all-lawless to claims but comparing the server populations.

Understanding that people don't want landlords, I hate travelling to Lawless.  Pillar, foundation spam, absolute urban vibe that is such an eyesore...you can keep Lawless, I would rather be a tenant.

• Like 1

Would be nice if a small company of 7 like mine could get an island.   I think the point values are too high.