Nordist

What do you do with your fucking PVE system?!

After 800+ hours in your game, we can say that i love your game.

I play solo or with few people only on PVE server, i don't know and i don't want to know what's happening on PVP server.

I work and can't hold a claim/island, no problem => i can play on lawless area, like before.

But now, your fucking foundation spamer can hold a lot of area during 10 days????!!!!! it's a joke?

My life in your game :

• Before patch : I could claim a nice (not lost in the snow) little area, after being very patient. But during that time, i played in lawless and my main problem was the foundation spamer (4 days to *maybe* do something against that).
  • After patch : I launch the game everyday after work, to see if the update is installed. When i started the game the same evening after update, all the islands < 50 points were taken, no problem, i go back to lawless. But now in lawless the fucking foundation spamer have 10 days to refresh their fucking pillar????!!!! It's a fucking joke?!

You replace a system "not very good" by an even more crappy system? how it's possible?

Edited by Nordist
  • Like 2

Other then the needless obscene title, valid points.

I threw in the towel day one of the launch but hoping they figure out how to fix it.   Loved the game, but the last PvE change was just too much.  decided to re-tile my bathroom this weekend instead of playing.  good news, wife is happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 4/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, Nordist said:

After 800+ hours in your game, we can say that i love your game.

I play solo or with few people only on PVE server, i don't know and i don't want to know what's happening on PVP server.

I work and can't hold a claim/island, no problem => i can play on lawless area, like before.

But now, your fucking foundation spamer can hold a lot of area during 10 days????!!!!! it's a joke?

My life in your game :

• Before patch : I could claim a nice (not lost in the snow) little area, after being very patient. But during that time, i played in lawless and my main problem was the foundation spamer (4 days to *maybe* do something against that).
  • After patch : I launch the game everyday after work, to see if the update is installed. When i started the game the same evening after update, all the islands < 50 points were taken, no problem, i go back to lawless. But now in lawless the fucking foundation spamer have 10 days to refresh their fucking pillar????!!!! It's a fucking joke?!

You replace a system "not very good" by an even more crappy system? how it's possible?

There are still plent of islands 1 player can claim.. you like sno go to tundra and polar.  you just need gold

Plus the fact you can build and live in anyu server any island. Lots of people are open to settlers for taxes, which cost you nothing now.  After 24 hours built NOONE can destroy it not even Island owners.. So if your only complain cause you want to own your own land go to the tundra and polar. If its cause you think you cant play in peace your just wrong.

Edited by Pax

Pax what server do you play on ? I have been in several different times and there are no islands left in the tundra, Temperate, or Tropical that a solo or even a husband and wife can claim.  Not in EU pve anyway.

• Like 1