Sign in to follow this  
Liqsquid

Could someone please...

...check the size of Atlas on your hard disk, for me it is taking up 112GB which seems more than a little excessive.

Would just like to know if it is actually this size or if I have some doubled up data or something and I need to reinstall, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Liqsquid said:

...check the size of Atlas on your hard disk, for me it is taking up 112GB which seems more than a little excessive.

Would just like to know if it is actually this size or if I have some doubled up data or something and I need to reinstall, thanks!

You are a pc guy right? I have 3 tb just on my Xbox one x. Hell years ago I had a tb on my hard drive. Shouldn’t you guys have at least 20-50 TB now?

20 hours ago, Realist said:

You are a pc guy right? I have 3 tb just on my Xbox one x. Hell years ago I had a tb on my hard drive. Shouldn’t you guys have at least 20-50 TB now?

The hell, why would you buy 3 TB on a damn console. I have bought a 1TB PS4 once and I regret it ever since, it felt like throwing money in a bowl and then add a big fire to it. 

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

The hell, why would you buy 3 TB on a damn console. I have bought a 1TB PS4 once and I regret it ever since, it felt like throwing money in a bowl and then add a big fire to it. 

Should have gotten the Xbox one x. Runs like a dream and the graphics are awesome. I wouldn’t bother with play station either 😂

Edit: I like to digitally buy game because I do game share with my buddy. Basically gives him the games for free 👍

Edited by Realist

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Yeah we know what happens when you add a big fire to what’s in your bowl. 😏😉😎✌️

Stop smoking that whacky tobaccy.

*ducks*

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

My copy of Atlas is installed on a 500Gb SSD drive I do have 2 x 3Tb sata drives and one other SSD but SSD tend to be smaller and a lot more expensive. I was only asking because this game is twice the size of even GTAv which has a lot more "game" in it, so I thought it was some kind of error.

its mainly because of textures being so damn high.   cut down on textures and you will have less sized game.   its all about texture and polygon size 

For the 1.5 update I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to get a clean install.  I have a 500mbps connection so reinstalling large games does not take long.  If I remember I will check when I get home tonight to see how large the install is.  

I was thinking it could leave old data behind no longer needed.  We are testing after all so things are changing at a rapid pace and data gets orphaned. 

Edited by DocHolliday