Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Empire server Top 3

Rofl, i am among the Top 3 companies on the Empire server.

I own.. hmm 1 ramshackle sloop, a few wooden huts... and a bow !

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Talono said:

Rofl, i am among the Top 3 companies on the Empire server.

I own.. hmm 1 ramshackle sloop, a few wooden huts... and a bow !

Grats on that. Make sure you get the prize money.

in all reality though thank you for showing these Megas they are worthless. Keep fighting the good fight 👍

guess the reason there is no NA PvE yet is to see if it's worth to keep the empire server or just make it PvE 😛

25 minutes ago, Xenom said:

guess the reason there is no NA PvE yet is to see if it's worth to keep the empire server or just make it PvE 😛

No they have to wait till the season is over and they get the prize. Gotta shove it in the Megas faces a little bit. Man they are worthless 😂

21 hours ago, José Gaspar said:

Grats, you are among the elite of the Mega Companies and deserve the attention.

The proper spelling is leet. 😉

Hmm well, i am not a mega tribe, just a mega sith emperor. One man show.

Uhh rank 2 now 😛

Raided the first visitor on „my“ island today. Bad base building has to be punished.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:39 AM, Realist said:

No they have to wait till the season is over and they get the prize. Gotta shove it in the Megas faces a little bit. Man they are worthless 😂

I like how you consider megas worthless because they don't play on servers with no population. Just lol.

Practically nobody is interested in Empires offline raiding shit you got that already? Including megas.

Edited by Willard

Ummm, I was and wanted to play on Empires but I could quickly tell that it was very dead won't last long. It will just get scrapped. So, I have crossed over to Colonies PVP server instead to ensure that I don't lose any of my precious progression. Sucks, but the writing was plain as day on the wall.

Edited by vaylain

5 hours ago, Willard said:

I like how you consider megas worthless because they don't play on servers with no population. Just lol.

Practically nobody is interested in Empires offline raiding shit you got that already? Including megas.

No, Megas are worthless because they do like offline raiding, they are weak, and they aren’t playing by the rules. That’s pretty worthless.

5 hours ago, Talono said:

Hmm well, i am not a mega tribe, just a mega sith emperor. One man show.

Uhh rank 2 now 😛

Raided the first visitor on „my“ island today. Bad base building has to be punished.

Either way you earned it. Make sure you get your prize. It’s their fault for making empires. 

Megas like offline raiding. Thats why they are playing Colonies where offline raiding isn't an issue? Whaaat? 

Megas are weak - so why the heck so much whining on forums because of them? If they are weak then where is the problem?

Edited by Willard

2 minutes ago, Willard said:

Megas like offline raiding. Thats why they are playing Colonies where offline raiding isn't an issue? Whaaat? 

Megas are weak - so why the heck so much whining on forums because of them? If they are weak then where is the problem?

Come on, you can’t be that thick. Yes of course they like offline raiding. That is what they do. You know that the reason they are in colonies is because nobody wants to play with them right? They are the annoying kid that nobody wants to play with but they keep following the other kids around. Smh

and yes definitely weak. If the only way they can survive is by amassing a lot of players and circumvent the rules, then yes that would be weak. The Megas were always complained about because of that offline raiding. Not only did they have huge numbers but still chose to wait till people were offline. It isn’t just worthless at that point. It’s pathetic 

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Come on, you can’t be that thick. Yes of course they like offline raiding. That is what they do. You know that the reason they are in colonies is because nobody wants to play with them right? They are the annoying kid that nobody wants to play with but they keep following the other kids around. Smh

and yes definitely weak. If the only way they can survive is by amassing a lot of players and circumvent the rules, then yes that would be weak. The Megas were always complained about because of that offline raiding. Not only did they have huge numbers but still chose to wait till people were offline. It isn’t just worthless at that point. It’s pathetic 

You are obviously lacking game knowledge sir. Play a game before you discuss what megas do and how strong they are. 

Funny is I was never offlined by a mega but pretty frequently by small tribes. But how could u know right? 

Offline raiding is not a thing now. It doesn't exist. Complaints about megas? Oh they are very real.

Edited by Willard

11 minutes ago, Willard said:

You are obviously lacking game knowledge sir. Play a game before you discuss what megas do and how strong they are. 

Funny is I was never offlined by a mega but pretty frequently by small tribes. But how could u know right? 

Offline raiding is not a thing now. It doesn't exist. Complaints about megas? Oh they are very real.

Of course the complaints are real. Offline raiding was only one part of the problem. They are still breaking the rules of colonies. They actually come here to the forums and say they are part of a mega on colonies. That in itself should get them banned. 

People that don’t play by the rules are weak. If they have to cheat to get ahead they are weak. So yeah man the complaints are real

27 minutes ago, Realist said:

Of course the complaints are real. Offline raiding was only one part of the problem. They are still breaking the rules of colonies. They actually come here to the forums and say they are part of a mega on colonies. That in itself should get them banned. 

People that don’t play by the rules are weak. If they have to cheat to get ahead they are weak. So yeah man the complaints are real

Ban for cooperating by a larger margin than its intended. Ok, now its a waste of time discussing with you ...

4 minutes ago, Willard said:

Ban for cooperating by a larger margin than its intended. Ok, now its a waste of time discussing with you ...

You can reword it all you want. Rule breakers get banned. Why bother having rules then?

going beyond the player limit is just as bad as hacking. Cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it

Where is there a rule stating companies who work together will be banned?  Please link me to this.  I'd like to read it.