Sign in to follow this  
wHaCkEd

Can we get an 2-3x weekend?

As long as 1.5 just started and maybe some ppl still about to join - doing x2 now will probably give an advantage for those already in game.

I also would like to see it tho, didn't start my ship building yet. But anyway I just got a bear tame, so thing should go fine now : )

Ha, I was thinking similar, but I chalk that up to being used to 6x. World seems so much harsher now, lol.

With the amount of taxes we have to pay a double weekend would be nice.

That would only help ppl Getting their upkeep,which they should be able to Without x2 Events. So they can wait a few Weeks before starting an x2 Event again. Should be enough Time to See who is able to keep their Islands And whos Not 

Normal rates are good for figuring out numbers (upkeep, war token price etc.). After adjustments there could be 2x weekends 🙂

Edited by Willard

On 4/14/2019 at 1:57 PM, sTv said:

With the amount of taxes we have to pay a double weekend would be nice.

No one is paying taxes anymore, not since Saturdays patch. The "tax" no longer comes out of what you farm.  

In fact, I think they should just eliminate the word tax completely. People don't bother reading patch notes and tha would eliminate this confusion.

In PVE, I meant. 

Edited by 8ball

14 hours ago, 8ball said:

No one is paying taxes anymore, not since Saturdays patch. The "tax" no longer comes out of what you farm.  

In fact, I think they should just eliminate the word tax completely. People don't bother reading patch notes and tha would eliminate this confusion.

In PVE, I meant. 

With the word taxes, maybe I expressed it wrong I thought island upkeep  and crew upkeep.
and yes you still have to pay that.

Edited by sTv
  • Thanks 1

Certainly they will do something for eastern. You should forward you Tier 3 tames to friday.