Sign in to follow this  
athanis

Good Job @ Grapeshot..realy!

Hello Pirates, Buccaneers etc,

Im playing Atlas since first day. Alot of ups and sadly more downs we had since them. BUT...

With the last big Patch and todays small Patch about Claims and Taxes u realy made it. This is a real good base for the game,

that brings alot of fun and challenge. Bugs have to fix, like in any other games but u listin to us and patching stuff realy fast. 

Im realy looking forward to more Content and Features.

Thanks for doing this 180 degrees turn and making the game fun again.

PS: dont listen to much to haters.. they are everywhere and skilless

Athanis

• Like 3

I am glad you like the changes, would be great to hear which ones you liked the most and why.     I am assuming you were one of the lucky few that actually got an island claim, if not, I am really interested in hearing what you like about the change. 

Don't get me wrong there were many good thing about the changes, but the claims change for PvE chased me away after playing for 1200 hours.  Looking for good reason to come back  (btw, the tax change was great start)

Hi José,

Yeah im the lucky one that got an Claim. But with the todays patch u realy dont have a downside anymore if u settle on someones Claim.

20% Tax but u still get 100% of your ressources. 20% will be generated additionaly directly to the claim ownsers Bank/Flag.

No massive amount Claimflags anymore. Servers are free of lag for me atm.

Player shops and secure Trading pushing the games Economy alot further.

More Challenging Damned Ships, Treasures and undersea exploring is also a nice end game feature.

Got some Settlers on my Island already and its nice to play together with them. On Large Islands u can also make something like

an Council with other Settlers. It depends on u now. Its also good that u have to do something to keep your Claim (upkeep)

1 hour ago, athanis said:

Hello Pirates, Buccaneers etc,

Im playing Atlas since first day. Alot of ups and sadly more downs we had since them. BUT...

With the last big Patch and todays small Patch about Claims and Taxes u realy made it. This is a real good base for the game,

that brings alot of fun and challenge. Bugs have to fix, like in any other games but u listin to us and patching stuff realy fast. 

Im realy looking forward to more Content and Features.

Thanks for doing this 180 degrees turn and making the game fun again.

PS: dont listen to much to haters.. they are everywhere and skilless

Athanis

I gotta admit they are doing some things right. That takes a lot for me to admit that 😂

all the Megas were saying that colonies won’t affect them but I can already see that it is affecting them in a very negative way which is awesome. There is no room in this game for Megas and the faster they leave the better.

maybe now the game will be better without them.

congrats grapeshot. Last step is to get a gm on the cluster and start perma banning the Megas that try to break the rules 👍

Edited by Realist

3 hours ago, José Gaspar said:

I am glad you like the changes, would be great to hear which ones you liked the most and why.     I am assuming you were one of the lucky few that actually got an island claim, if not, I am really interested in hearing what you like about the change. 

Don't get me wrong there were many good thing about the changes, but the claims change for PvE chased me away after playing for 1200 hours.  Looking for good reason to come back  (btw, the tax change was great start)

You have played an average of 10,7 hours per day since launch? 

3 hours ago, José Gaspar said:

I'm one of the lucky "few" who got an island.  Today's changes are great for those who didn't get one, so I'm confused why that's what chased you away?  

20% tax & it being additive is a huge change from 50% but 50% was ridiculous.  Ours is at 15% and many I saw were 10%.  On top of that, it's not going to be really difficult to contest a claim in a week or so.  Many will leave for the NAPVE (if it actually comes) and even if that doesn't happen, many will just be gone due to normal attrition and they won't have the gold in the flag for upkeep.  If you truly play as long as you say you do (dang man, i play too much at 700ish hours) then you can play the long game just fine and start contesting on property you love while saving up tons of gold in the meantime.

This thread lacks sufficient bile for the Atlas forums and seems to consist wholly of people discussing things about the game in reasonable, measured tones. That is obviously disturbing and unacceptable. As a public service I will spend the rest of my post bringing the thread back into acceptable bile guidelines.

@#$& everybody in this thread.

You guys are nothing but a bunch of @#$&s with tiny @#$&s and huge @#$&s.

Everyone at Wildshot can @#$& my @#$&. They’re all a bunch of @#$&s anyway who couldn’t @#&& their way out of a @#$&.

And your little dog too.

That is all.

Carry on.

• Haha 1