globytheoldpirate

Atlas Calculator Taming & Stats

Small update : 

- There is no more point skipped (previously, when you added point into Health or any stats with decimal, sometimes it skipped pts, 3 to 5 without passing through 4).

Edited by globytheoldpirate

New build :

- Added Sperm Whale Killer and Music bonus (pass your mouse over the titles to get more infos of theses bonus).
- Changed Taming Profiency bonus, to work the same way as the other bonus.
- Modified the order of stats, so it's more like in the game.
- Upgraded responsive, mainly for small device.
- Corrected some bugs.

New build :

- Changed the UI of the bonus for taming.
- The result stats of the animals is made with all the stats you put. You no longer need to put the level. So taming and stats are no more related.
- Stats should now be 100% accurate (in case of 100% affinity taming, I took that choice for breeders, better option IMO).

- Added a mini game/hunt to win a Crab Level 38 on Official : Eu - PvE !
A code is hiding in the app.
Here is a small clue to find the code : 42

Good hunt ! :pirate_mask:

Here is some change :

I merged with ExploreAtlas Team, so the URL changed -> https://exploreatlas.co.uk/calculators/animals

ExploreAtlas is a user-friendly resource and creature index for ATLAS with over 10,000 resources and creature locations currently logged. The site also offers an up to date taming calculator for gaining max efficiency on your tames!

Other features include:

• PVE claim point calculator
  • Imprint calculator
  • Added Resource Navigator (Allows you to input a location you are at and the resource you desire to find the closest available) 
  • Support 9 languages through native translations
  • Live player tracking on a Cluster and Region basis
  • Introduction of Companies to show off your home island and flag

https://exploreatlas.co.uk

Exploreatlas.co.uk is down 

Thanks for putting this together, our server finds it invaluable... With the site down, we're all quite lost.

Edited by Fishface

Would love to see through needs
(how long a full trough or multiple full troughs last with spoilage calculated in)

I don't think you need a calculator for this ^^'

It will be "nb of food in the highest stack" * "time spoil of this item" 

As they will all spoil at the same time 

2 minutes ago, globytheoldpirate said:

I don't think you need a calculator for this ^^'

It will be "nb of food in the highest stack" * "time spoil of this item" 

As they will all spoil at the same time 

lost me at NB
😛

2 hours ago, PHaRTnONu said:

lost me at NB
😛

number 😛

For exemple, if you have a stack of 20 raw meat
As raw meat spoil in 10mins, and the spoil time in a feeding through is 4 time slower.
It will be 20 * ( 10 * 4) = 800

So, at max, a full feeding through will stay for around 800 minutes (if no hungry people).

Hello, 

This is entirely unrelated, but something I think Atlas players would find useful is a route calculator for treasure maps. 

If you were thinking of making anymore tools that people might use on a regular basis, I think this might be one.

You could set your grid size,

Add your starting point/grid,

Add in a list of all the grid locations you have treasure maps (A2, C4, D5, E4, etc) 

And it would then decide the best route for you to take. 

When you're with 4+ allies, all with their own maps, then trying to plan out the best route can be difficult and time consuming.

Just a thought anyway, I don't know if it would interest you but I feel like it could be popular once people discovered it. 

9 hours ago, Fishface said:

Hello, 

This is entirely unrelated, but something I think Atlas players would find useful is a route calculator for treasure maps. 

If you were thinking of making anymore tools that people might use on a regular basis, I think this might be one.

You could set your grid size,

Add your starting point/grid,

Add in a list of all the grid locations you have treasure maps (A2, C4, D5, E4, etc) 

And it would then decide the best route for you to take. 

When you're with 4+ allies, all with their own maps, then trying to plan out the best route can be difficult and time consuming.

Just a thought anyway, I don't know if it would interest you but I feel like it could be popular once people discovered it. 

I have to put a lot of time in my school for the moment, I don't have enough time to work on side project for a moment 😕

BUT ! It could be something very interesting to do, it has some math, some logic. It could be pretty fun 😄 

I'll look at this when I'll have time !

• Like 1

Exploreatlas.co.uk has been down for several days now. 

Is it possible to make this tool available on a more reliable platform please? 

Edited by Fishface

1 minute ago, Fishface said:

Exploreatlas.co.uk has been down for several days now. 

Is it possible to make this tool available on a more reliable platform please? 

We are working hard to restore service. Long story short, we had providers RAID array fail and due to cost of keeping the site online, we didn't have any additional hardware to just pickup and get going with. They have replaced the failed drive, however data recovery is now in progress to attempt to retrieve some bits of the database. We are staying strong and hope to have these issues resolved ASAP. Apologies for the interuption to service.

ExploreAtlas is back online

Work is being continued to bring the site back to its full functionality.

You may notice that there is aspects that aren't complete or are missing data.

We're working to bring those back in the coming days.

However, we thought it would be best to get the site back for you with a couple of weeks worth of missing data for now. We can assure you that there will be many changes and we've heavily invested in ensuring a similar occurrence does not happen in the future.

Though; please note - we will be prioritising certain areas over others. It is also worth noting that some of you may need to re-register on the site as our backups didn't contain every user.

We'd like to reach out to everyone for their kind words and gestures and we apologise for all the inconveniences caused by the downtime.

During this time; we'd like to encourage any errors on the site to be sent to #bugs in our discord so we can address those. We couldn't be more thankful for such an awesome community!

• Like 1

Globy it seems that the website you made keeps going down.  Do you have a file with the formulas so I can put it into a spreadsheet?