Sign in to follow this  
Martyn

There must be a way of banning these 123 griefers permenantly..

They're ruining this game, esp on pve.  Running around killing part tames etc

Trying to steal stuff, running up and swearing, making racist and homophobic remarks and so on.

Tribe name is Cattery 123 and CC DC are just spamming chat with random gibberish griefing etc.

Edited by Martyn

32 minutes ago, Martyn said:

They're ruining this game, esp on pve.  Running around killing part tames etc

Trying to steal stuff, running up and swearing, making racist and homophobic remarks and so on.

Tribe name is Cattery 123 and CC DC are just spamming chat with random gibberish griefing etc.

and there in lies the problem pve =meant to be relaxed and casual , too many assholes and grapeshot letting them get away with it , there needs to be some bans to bring the rest into line make platers think twice about behaving like dicks , if they act like that in real life there most used phrase wil be " u want fries or side with that "

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

I despise 123's and never chat with them, nor would I ever group up with one.

Martyn, I don't see a ticket related to this. I understand your frustration but I'm not going to chastise our GM's for not being psychic 😉 

Please submit a player report and include the relevant info and screeshots/video so it can be investigated and action taken if we deem it appropriate. Thanks.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, UDO said:

and there in lies the problem pve =meant to be relaxed and casual , too many assholes and grapeshot letting them get away with it , there needs to be some bans to bring the rest into line make platers think twice about behaving like dicks , if they act like that in real life there most used phrase wil be " u want fries or side with that " “looks like we’re cell mates.”

Fixed.

22 minutes ago, Dollie said:

Martyn, I don't see a ticket related to this. I understand your frustration but I'm not going to chastise our GM's for not being psychic 😉 

Please submit a player report and include the relevant info and screeshots/video so it can be investigated and action taken if we deem it appropriate. Thanks.

*Chastises Dollie for not being psychic and already having this info.*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dollie said:

Ticket# 11733

All GMs should be psychic.

Edited by Martyn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Martyn said:

Ticket# 11733

All GMs should be psychic.

Did you already have the ticket or did you make one after she said that. If it was before then you have a “in your face” scenario on your hands lol

We attempted to investigate this in game, unfortunately, your report does not include enough detail to track these players down effectively.  The player's steam name and player name are both common, and the company name can be changed.  If you encounter these players again, please try to get at least their company ID.  If possible, the player ID and/or Steam profile link would also be helpful.  If you collect these items and wish to pursue it further, please create a new support ticket.

I will make sure I get this next time.  Never occured to me to look for the company id.  As for their steam names.. they're all 123.. this is to block people tracking them, but I'm surprised GM's can't track them ingame via database commands.  There should also be logs generated, showing exactly who is where, what they said, what interactions they did etc.  Which is essentially a papertrail of their actions. 

But I'll keep an eye for them.  There's 4-5 of them in their company, all griefers.  I'll talk to the others and get them to hunt them as well.

And make tickets etc.  But thanks for responce @ gm and @Dollie

31 minutes ago, Realist said:

Did you already have the ticket or did you make one after she said that. If it was before then you have a “in your face” scenario on your hands lol

After, I couldn't find the link last night. 

Edited by Martyn

40 minutes ago, Martyn said:

I will make sure I get this next time.  Never occured to me to look for the company id.  As for their steam names.. they're all 123.. this is to block people tracking them, but I'm surprised GM's can't track them ingame via database commands.  There should also be logs generated, showing exactly who is where, what they said, what interactions they did etc.  Which is essentially a papertrail of their actions. 

But I'll keep an eye for them.  There's 4-5 of them in their company, all griefers.  I'll talk to the others and get them to hunt them as well.

And make tickets etc.  But thanks for responce @ gm and @Dollie

After, I couldn't find the link last night. 

Ah your bad then. She just happened to be in the right place at the right time to call you out lol

well at least you have got the ticket in. Regardless of the response