MyKoT

Limit of 30 points

I am a solo player in PVE I have gold but no Islands, and a limit of 30 points does not give me a normal Isle. What to do?

1 hour ago, MyKoT said:

I am a solo player in PVE I have gold but no Islands, and a limit of 30 points does not give me a normal Isle. What to do?

You can join an island that is already claimed.

With my company we claim an island, we allow people to build on it without destroying them (except grieffers) and we set low tax.
A lot of owner do this in our node, it is better for an owner to allow people farming on their islands, to build, etc..
Cuz we got that small % of tax, which help us to pay the island.

We could set 50% tax but nobody would come, so we set 10%
Which isn't too much compared to the cost of the island we pay

A lot of people do as we do, or at leat, will do
The system is made to work like that

You need to find a "good lord", and everything will be all right 🙂 

And one day the good lord saw what his peasants built. Shining fortresses full of gold and good stuff. So he changed to a greedy lord and demolished and plundered what was on his land. end of story.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MesCaLiN said:

And one day the good lord saw what his peasants built. Shining fortresses full of gold and good stuff. So he changed to a greedy lord and demolished and plundered what was on his land. end of story.

which append one over a thousand...

2 hours ago, MesCaLiN said:

Isn't there just a 24h grace period where the owner can destroy, otherwise people are safe? 

Unless you are VERY lucking and catch an island the upkeep expired, you have no hope of getting a claim.  there are only about 900 claimable island, only about 250 of them are claimable solo or by group less than 4.

There is no timer, when the island gets claimed the owner can demolish immediatly. Only things safe are tames and ships.

This is the most stupid design i´ve ever seen in decades of gaming. Actually it´s the opposite of the meaning of PVE. I can´t even believe they thought if u give ppl the option to destroy other ppls work they won´t do it coz they are good ppl xD Right now chinese mega-clans are going from sector to sector, claiming unclaimed big isles and farming honest players.

I can predict they will lose a huge amount of players again. Spoken for myself i´ll pause playing ATLAS til they figured out a solid concept for PVE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MesCaLiN said:

There is no timer, when the island gets claimed the owner can demolish immediatly. Only things safe are tames and ships.

I own an island, this is false
We got 24h, not more

Edited by globytheoldpirate

It just happened to our company lol

A chinese player from the new owners clan came to our base and demolished it. no warning, no talking, no timer, no base, no fun, no players^^

That´s exactly what happened. I got 1.4k hours in ATLAS but this totally stupid feature made me stop playing for a while. I mean they worked weeks on this new system and it´s crap. Haven´t anyone tested this? It´s PVE which means players shouldn´t be able to destroy active players bases. I´m flubbergasted, so are the ppl i played with.

It was a huge island and the new owner demolished several bases and took all the stuff. Foundations and storage lockers everywhere with griefed stuff. Foundation and pillar spamming everywhere, lawless regions jam packed. Just wow!

• Like 1

Muy buenas alguien me puede decir como se consiguen los puntos para reclamar una isla?