Sign in to follow this  
Dark Tsar

Open a NA PVE server NOW!

Come on Grapeshot.... 

Not having a NA PVE server is the stupidest idea EVER... what were you guys thinking

Thanks to this stupid decision... now my RL buddy who I played with is over playing the game entirely

Good work driving NA PVE players to another GAME... guess you got you money already

So seriously... rant aside WHEN  will a NA PVE server be launched... Like it takes time to do that really?? You had two months to have this ready only to screw us PVE players

BTW The company Somali Pirates raided our base i shouting racist " die white bastards"

That was on empires PVP... which I will NEVER EVER play on a PVP server again

• Like 4

might not be a NA PVE server.... Winter Thorpe posted a pic of Dolly tweeting that we should consider the EU PVE server a "merged" server and that there is a "possibility" that we might get a NA PVE "merged" server....

if she is throwing around the word "possibility" to describe the NA PVE server I would not count on it happening....

Merged with what?! I'm sorry, but even though most Europeans are pretty cool peeps and all, there are too many pve ppl to cramp us all on one server. 

As it stands now, most claimable land that's affordable is lo g gone and the foundation/pillar spam in lawless is in full swing. 

And make no mistake, the trolls are out in force.

Most of my company said they aren't coming back to atlas, which leaves two of us. And I honestly think the one is only logging in because he feels bad I'd be alone otherwise. 

Not having an NA PVE server was a very bad ideA. 

And what happened to the upkeep required for structures? Nothing to hold back the foundation and pillar spam now. 

• Like 2

Having now been actively playing on EU I can see no difference, ping is nearly the same, and saying cramming everybody together... there aren't nearly the same amount of people playing as there were on initial lunch in January, try it out you might be surprised how barren it really feels.

I hope they wait a little while to show what a mess the current claim system in EU PvP..     However they will likely take it as, oh we don't have many people that want to play PvE.

All I can say folks is you have CHOICES!!!! If you make a choice not to play what is there it is on you. Sure GS is not going to loose sleep if you never play again. No so much because they have your money but because they know they are never going to please so someone is going to be mad no matter what. Keep hearing crying about there being no NA PVE but also hear lots saying the EU PVE is running fine for NA people. So at the end of the day seems that some people can just go pay for their own server and do as they please. The end of the day if you do not pay the bills you do not get to say what happens. There are still 4 offical servers to choose from and the decision was made to merge the PVE likely from lack of need for 2 of them despite those crying about it. Think about this one cluster is 15x15 only 4 regions to a server. So you do the math on number of servers. Then do some research on cost. Not like they are saving $200 by not adding a 5th cluster we are talking 10's of thousands of $ to run just one cluster. Simple math combined with common sense. Why dump money is something under used.

4 hours ago, José Gaspar said:

I hope they wait a little while to show what a mess the current claim system in EU PvP..     However they will likely take it as, oh we don't have many people that want to play PvE.

Current system is meant to push people to Co op play the game. Not for one little group to struggle to own all the islands. Which I hear is what is going on. People crying they can not dominate and bully as much as before. Still have people exploiting the system which I say ban them. No matter what they do someone is going to abuse it. End of the day ban all abusers. If you can not behave then you can not play.

stfu Dawg.... nobody asked you.... all I want at this point is for the foundation no build radius to be much larger on lawless so we don't have to place as many to secure a little bit of area to build a secure base....