Sign in to follow this  
rodaxpierre

ONCE AGAIN... bye bye atla

good until here my adventure arrived by atlas .... all bad once again ... 1 whole day lost looking for treasures that always remains some hidden guardian ... a great disaster once more. I do not know what these creators play, but shit fixes (pve), you need gold to create a flag but the treasures are bugs ... 4 months after giving you many opportunities, nothing you laugh at us in the face .... Well nothing goodbye that you go well adventurers ..

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Gotta play the numbers games, get 20 maps on a server and maybe 15 of them will be half decent and accessible without climbing picks, and not inside of a mountain. just did 10 tonight, some good, some not worth working towards. 

How can it be "once again" bye bye?  Did you not leave the first time you said "bye bye"?  If not... are you really gonna leave this time?  If so, can I have your stuff?

11 hours ago, rodaxpierre said:

good until here my adventure arrived by atlas .... all bad once again ... 1 whole day lost looking for treasures that always remains some hidden guardian ... a great disaster once more. I do not know what these creators play, but shit fixes (pve), you need gold to create a flag but the treasures are bugs ... 4 months after giving you many opportunities, nothing you laugh at us in the face .... Well nothing goodbye that you go well adventurers ..

Bye Felicia.

5 hours ago, Percieval said:

Bye. I think they’re glad to get rid of people like you. 

Dont be such a Fanboy.

5 hours ago, Percieval said:

Bye. I think they’re glad to get rid of people like you.