Sign in to follow this  
Captain Trenchard

I was told there would be a hat?

JatYesterday at 3:15 PM

The hat is on it's way folks, our art guys are still makin some tweaks! :1x:
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah the hat was delayed. Big f@#$ing suprise there. Hurry up with it i need something to take a s*** in. If i worked at grapeshot id s*** on everyones desk and throw it at them like a monkey bc they have crapped on all their players. 60% negative reviews speaks for itself.  Grapeshot please go into the toilet paper buisness so i can literally wipe my a** with your product atleast. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, travis843 said:

Yeah the hat was delayed. Big f@#$ing suprise there. Hurry up with it i need something to take a s*** in. If i worked at grapeshot id s*** on everyones desk and throw it at them like a monkey bc they have crapped on all their players. 60% negative reviews speaks for itself.  Grapeshot please go into the toilet paper buisness so i can literally wipe my a** with your product atleast. 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

giphy.gif

Nope just someone with enough brains not to play this POS lol

22 minutes ago, travis843 said:

Nope just someone with enough brains not to play this POS lol

Then why stay to post in the forums?

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong, im in here to help new players and see the direction the game takes by feedback. I built a schooner after 10 hrs of harvest and knew i was done. I can imagine the tame rates are worse. It just my opinion and it is shared by 60% who have purchased this game. Im actually happy that most will only lose 15 buck when they realize it is a reskinned, worse version of Ark. I respect everyones opinion though and if you like the game, i feel no different towards you as someone who agrees with me. But the devs on the other hand are really starting to annoy and alienate those small company and solo players they promised to make revisions in the game for. Instead they only made the game even better for big companies.  But one company shouldnt have control of a whole island, it should be divided into claimable regions atleast or if not use the old flag system with x amount of flags per person, per company. Not everyone can live on this game like some.