Sign in to follow this  
Melora

Congratultion, foundation spam

Instead of solving the problem of foundation spam, you  bing it to every Island.

It takes only one day and the Island, where we starts, looks like a teenage boy with pimples all around

Is there no decay timer or resource upkeep on the foundations? I thought they had commented that there would be. 

2 minutes ago, Sydhart said:

Is there no decay timer or resource upkeep on the foundations? I thought they had commented that there would be. 

nope nothing , i though it was something they had planned to add , 

I went to Lawless Island, build my 6x6 base with two floors (thats the only space i need to have a base) and look around and was impossible to don't have the "put-some-foundations" idea to avoid others to do that spam around my base, so, i choose to be the spammer guy in that spot, but i'm sure there are a lot of space for others players, but yes, spam foundations is something inevitable.

Edited by JotaCe

TThey so dumb.... 

they decrease the build radius to combat foundation spam.....

just means there are MORE foundations....

I am on lawless this time around so yes, I also am spaming a short area around my base.... long term I’m gonna replace the foundations with the underground water pipe things.... at least the area will look cleaner then....

Edited by Salty Jack

When you plop your flag down and idiots spam your flag with foundations to contest is just stupid!  When you open na pve please go back to old claim system with limits to flags per company!

I wonder if they could do this with the NA and just see how it works versus the new claim system. Maybe the EU server could just be renamed Colonies PVE and the NA server could be set with the modified old system and be named XXXXXX PVE?  

On the other hand, maybe give it some time to see how it works out. Most large companies, such as ours, Blackstorm Raiders, will be allowing "settlers" on the islands. We are just asking that they contact us on Discord and work out areas for settlement and make sure no resources are going to be compromised. Hell, we'll probably even invite them along to go do Power Stone runs, Fountain of Youth runs, Ruin runs for Mythos, and Kraken kills.  I think things will eventually work out. Yes you may have some a-hole companies that are jerks but I think a vast majority of companies are good and they will be sticking around for a while.