Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

To the entire team of this game...

Thanks for showing me you really dont care for the PvE community.

Thanks for not checking up on grids and the exploiting of this new system. Big companies have claimed large island and members have splintered off to get even more island.

Getting gold is a joke, diving into wrecks and even a soloplayer can maintain an huge island now.

Yes, good testing on PTR. Right. Not even a warning someone else is claiming, only when they're done. So, 3 claims, all half done and no little spots left after 16 hours being awake. From launch/delay/delay/delay/launch.

You blew the game for alot of us. 

No singleplayer option. Half of the bs you sold us prehype is NOT coming into the game. All halfbaken promisses you made, all are ridiculously bad.

And for all the haters, wipe is imminent within 3months.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

be careful dude, i got banned from their discord for saying similar things.. their moderator church decided i was being too negative.

3 hours ago, MaulerTGD said:

be careful dude, i got banned from their discord for saying similar things.. their moderator church decided i was being too negative.

Ye, I know truths hurt nowadays.

Yes the current system as it stand doesn't look as though it will hold up very well, I've just settled back on lawless to get away from all that crap and I have no interest in taking islands over.

With many not happy the problem they face is what next? They can't go back to the old system but they might be able to tweak the current one somehow. I'm sure they are keeping an eye on how things are going and wouldn't be surprised to see it changed again slightly in a couple of weeks time.

This is early access though, these problems will come up no matter how frustrating it is, we are testing these things out and they will eventually get it right hopefully.

My compagny owns a little island. Our rule is simple, anyone can build on the island and we only destroy constructions that block ressources. Taxe rate is 15%.

Edited by Lokius

4 minutes ago, Lokius said:

My compagny owns a little island. Our rule is simple, anyone can build one the island and we only destroy constructions that block ressources. Taxe rate is 15%.

How nice of you to allow others to live on your island as long as they live by your rules and only build where you want them to build and treat you like king by paying taxes.    Sad part, you are one of the better owners.

Congratulations on you island claim wherever it is.

Gold is not nearly as easy to get now. We pay 652 gold a day for a 53pt island. 

Either stay close to home for smaller maps or sail a long ways to ger the bigger ones. 

15 hours ago, 8ball said:

Gold is not nearly as easy to get now. We pay 652 gold a day for a 53pt island. 

Either stay close to home for smaller maps or sail a long ways to ger the bigger ones. 

Trust me, gold is the easy part.

19 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Yes the current system as it stand doesn't look as though it will hold up very well, I've just settled back on lawless to get away from all that crap and I have no interest in taking islands over.

With many not happy the problem they face is what next? They can't go back to the old system but they might be able to tweak the current one somehow. I'm sure they are keeping an eye on how things are going and wouldn't be surprised to see it changed again slightly in a couple of weeks time.

This is early access though, these problems will come up no matter how frustrating it is, we are testing these things out and they will eventually get it right hopefully.

Ye, keeping hope with this comany Grapesh*t is something we did for 3 years. Since they announced the wipe (wich will happen again within a few weeks/months), we're confident the game has got so much potential but there's someone who just cant wait to add lasers and aliens, that it will kill the game as it has started/sold to us. Just a few things we encountered after "all the testing" (yeah, right):

-Tames still falling thru floors ( why can a modbuilder get this right and a multimilliondollar company can't?)

-When wanting to claim on island, NO headsup that the island is being claimed. So, big surprise if you done all troubles to get there with gold, 10 mins out to get it and all of the sudden CLAIMED and contesting. BS.

-Animals STILL attack thru walls (sigh)

-Animals STILL spawn into buildings

-Players can STILL build onto treasuremap locations 

-No admins on servers to do something bout the pillarspams, nor a way to check this

-NO PROMISED SKIN FOR "MAKING THE GAME GREAT"!!!

-Animals still get stuck into boats when loading them up

-While taming, getting message to feed, BUT NOT FEEDABLE!!!

-40% more island where added. Oh, thats cool, how many are claimable now? Also 40%? 

-Small/solo companies where having more shots at getting a claim. LMAO, we got an ice cube after 20 hours. FFS.

-SOTD now spawn, with the whole squad, right in front AND insta aggro.

-Tornados. Utterly ridiculous in strength.

And on and on...

Oh, one more thing, I can't help getting the feeling that they STILL not listen to the players. "Yay, they want complete Islands in PvE, not just a couple of flags per person per company". 

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

3 hours ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Oh, one more thing, I can't help getting the feeling that they STILL not listen to the players. "Yay, they want complete Islands in PvE, not just a couple of flags per person per company". 

this is so true