DeliaHaze20

CHANGE THE COMPANY CAP!!!

im in a mega company now its all split up into groups now I cant play with my friends make it so we can only own one or two islands with the new claim system.this game is not even fun anymore.only 50 members really. and why did they change it? just letting out some of my frustrations. before the patch this game used to be fun.

Edited by DeliaHaze20
  • Haha 2

Yer, A cap of 50 is way too low for the Empire server, it's ment to be free form PVP for large companies so a limit on companies is stupid.

50 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

Yer, A cap of 50 is way too low for the Empire server, it's ment to be free form PVP for large companies so a limit on companies is stupid.

wasn't empires server anounced to have 250 members per company cap? If he's talking about colonies, he has to go to the right server instead of complaining of the cap in the small company server.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DeliaHaze20 said:

my companie is in colonies and im am saying it is stupid to have a cap of 50 

was done deliberatly , go play empires if u want to zerg , go  play with the big boys , 

• Like 3

What's stupid is trying to squeeze a mega onto a server designed to exclude them.

You either

A)  Are afraid of fighting companies of equal size.

B) like overwelming / unfair odds when fighting.

C) unwilling to admit mega's are such a small minority that any server designed for them will be empty.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

What's stupid is complaining of the cap in a server marketed for smaller entities when there's already a server with a much larger cap.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

So, for the last 4 months people have been complaining hard about the company member limit being too high, now they have what they want so now we’re gonna have the other half on this server to complain about it being too low? I’m getting a headache. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Percieval said:

So, for the last 4 months people have been complaining hard about the company member limit being too high, now they have what they want so now we’re gonna have the other half on this server to complain about it being too low? I’m getting a headache. 

Nope just people that don't read forums. He wants to put his large company on the small company server and thinks its not fair that he can't.

Basically he's saying I want to play in the under 8's division even though I'm 15 because it's not fair that I can't.

1 minute ago, microphobe said:

Nope just people that don't read forums. He wants to put his large company on the small company server and thinks its not fair that he can't.

Basically he's saying I want to play in the under 8's division even though I'm 15 because it's not fair that I can't.

15+ division is called Empire boiii @OP

Take a look at the empires server population.  Most people wanted the server rules in use on colonies including megas.  The only one they did not want was the pop cap change. 

One of two things will happen.  Company cap will be increased when Empires is deemed a failure which it will I am sure OR you will continue seeing megas skirting the rules put in place.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

just letting out some of my frustrations. this sentence should speak for itself and the reason why is because empires is dead and my leaders wanted colonies also don't be toxic and

offensive this is me venting!

18 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

im in a mega company now its all split up into groups now I cant play with my friends make it so we can only own one or two islands with the new claim system.this game is not even fun anymore.only 50 members really. and why did they change it? just letting out some of my frustrations. before the patch this game used to be fun.

Well being as that you are in a mega I cannot feel bad for you. 

Megas are why the game is failing so bad. Hopefully the devs make things even worse for the Megas so they leave. That would make this an awesome game.

shame on you for being in a mega. Maybe don’t be part of the problem 

4 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

just letting out some of my frustrations. this sentence should speak for itself and the reason why is because empires is dead and my leaders wanted colonies also don't be toxic and

Megas don’t belong on colonies. Thank god they will even have a harder time on the colony servers. Gotta teach those Megas a lesson 

Edited by Realist
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Take a look at the empires server population.  Most people wanted the server rules in use on colonies including megas.  The only one they did not want was the pop cap change. 

One of two things will happen.  Company cap will be increased when Empires is deemed a failure which it will I am sure OR you will continue seeing megas skirting the rules put in place.

Cap won’t be raised. They don’t work that way. I’ll be happy once they lower the cap again for small company servers.

megas just need to fade away and then everything will be awesome 

What they need to do is make a server for megas, and a server for small companies.  Make the rules the same except for the company size that the length of time for vulnerability.

Empires - no limits on company size, or alliance size.  Vulnerability set to 9 hours.

Colonies - 30 people per company, alliance limit of 2 companies.  Vulnerability reduced to 5 hours.

Make it such that the large islands can be split into two settlements, with the Alliance sharing the island.

4 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

What they need to do is make a server for megas, and a server for small companies.  Make the rules the same except for the company size that the length of time for vulnerability.

Empires - no limits on company size, or alliance size.  Vulnerability set to 9 hours.

Colonies - 30 people per company, alliance limit of 2 companies.  Vulnerability reduced to 5 hours.

Make it such that the large islands can be split into two settlements, with the Alliance sharing the island.

You shouldnt make suggestions anymore.... ever.... please... my god.

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

You shouldnt make suggestions anymore.... ever.... please... my god.

You shouldn't post.  If you stop, the collective intelligence of the forum will quadruple.

And you should only make suggestions like the one above, to people who respect you...even just a little bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

30 is too big. Maybe 20 but probably even lower. 

I get what you are saying cap but Megas will always just go to where the small groups are because they suck at pvp and don’t like being the kid that nobody wants to play with so they will just follow the small companies wherever they go.

that is an unfortunate truth. I really wish the Megas weren’t so pathetic but the grass is green and Megas are Megas. Smh

7 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

You shouldn't post.  If you stop, the collective intelligence of the forum will quadruple.

And you should only make suggestions like the one above, to people who respect you...even just a little bit.

😂 I love it 👍

10 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

You literally just made a post complaining that you couldn't be a Mega on a server specifically designed to be anti-mega... Are you just that stupid?  Or just that bad at trolling?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

You literally just made a post complaining that you couldn't be a Mega on a server specifically designed to be anti-mega... Are you just that stupid?  Or just that bad at trolling?

Are you stupid?  Or just bad at Trolling?  Your reading comprehension isn't very good, so let me educate you, because I most certainly did NOT complain that I could not be a Mega on a server designed to be anti-Mega.  Here, let me draw you a picture.

First, understand that the Megas are all on Colonies, and this IS ruining the game.  Their claim is that the Colonies server has the rules they wanted, so they do what they must to get around the Company limits.

19 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

So I suggested that they make a Colonies server for the Megas...same rules, but no limits on company or Alliance size.

So here, I suggested just that..change the Empires server to be the same rules, but no size limits.

Here, I suggested limits for Colonies that would further inhibit the Megas from operating on Colonies.  I would also suggest that they set rules stating that you are NOT to operate in an unofficial alliance, and that getting caught doing so will result in an Admin wipe of all company structures, tames, ships, and the company disbanded.

A lot of people are trying to give it a go on the Colonies server, but they aren't going to stick around when they see that this update did nothing but aid the Megas in running roughshod over those who are in small companies, and wanted a place for them to play.  They won't stick around for long, to simply feed the Megas.

Cap is meant for ppl mainly in CTSG size since they want to control the 4 grid area...

We aren't stupid..

Atlas player trackers know what sectors you control, and your 1000 player caps, your requesting.

On 4/12/2019 at 3:43 PM, DeliaHaze20 said:

Translation: when I bitch, it’s venting. When you point out I’m bitching and the obvious problems with my bitching, it’s toxic and offensive.

Sorry man, but if you’re gonna bitch on an open forum, then your bitching is fair game. This is the internet, not some college safe space.

Edited by boomervoncannon

5 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Are you stupid?  Or just bad at Trolling?  Your reading comprehension isn't very good, so let me educate you, because I most certainly did NOT complain that I could not be a Mega on a server designed to be anti-Mega.  Here, let me draw you a picture.

First, understand that the Megas are all on Colonies, and this IS ruining the game.  Their claim is that the Colonies server has the rules they wanted, so they do what they must to get around the Company limits.

So I suggested that they make a Colonies server for the Megas...same rules, but no limits on company or Alliance size.

So here, I suggested just that..change the Empires server to be the same rules, but no size limits.

Here, I suggested limits for Colonies that would further inhibit the Megas from operating on Colonies.  I would also suggest that they set rules stating that you are NOT to operate in an unofficial alliance, and that getting caught doing so will result in an Admin wipe of all company structures, tames, ships, and the company disbanded.

A lot of people are trying to give it a go on the Colonies server, but they aren't going to stick around when they see that this update did nothing but aid the Megas in running roughshod over those who are in small companies, and wanted a place for them to play.  They won't stick around for long, to simply feed the Megas.

Don’t invest time in him. Definitely not worth it. But yeah you are right. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:34 PM, DeliaHaze20 said:

go play on empires server and stop trying to gain a unfair advantage 

• Like 1