Sign in to follow this  
Konvar

50/50 Perfectly!

50% tax, 50% sale, beautiful!

100% tax for PVE, 1$ sale even more beautiful!

Seriously for 3 hours so many mistakes! 

Islands again with pieces of texture.

Everywhere tax 50%, make a maximum of 20!

(TEST: The coordinates of the treasure after death change.

The fishing rod in the lake did not work).

I do agree, 50% tax is a lot, but we are a tiny crew of 4 guys, and have to play 122 in upkeep every 12 hour, so it does make sense for us to request some taxed resorces for it, what we can provide is a Bullshit free island in return. We tax 25% and I honestly think it's fair with the new weight rebalance

The reason it is 50 is because the owner of the island can have atleast a little bit of say on people living there. In PvE after the countdown you’re either happy or f*ckef as a island owner. 

I set tax to 50%. 

I won’t see anyone on my island before i setup base. 

After I will lower it.

I sure a lot of landlords make same tax in same reasons.

Thats why we set it at 50%.  Its a sign saying stay away.  After we setup we'll drop it and advertise that new tenants are welcome. 

Haha that is one part of the game I HATE.  Foundation spam is ugly and annoying.  Unfortunately its somewhat necessary due to how the game works. 

Hrm idea.  What if Lawless used the old claim system?  Make it a hybrid colonies.  Territories like K7 you claim entire islands and have raid windows.  Lawless uses claim flags (land only) that claim small areas on an island and they are claimable/raidable 24/7.  You claim it only you can build in it.  If some wants to build there they have to take your claim.  This should prevent some of the foundation spam, allow people to control areas in lawless, but also allow the 24/7 raiding we are accustomed to for these areas.  ie lawless.

Edited by DocHolliday

I plan on swapping out my foundations for the underground water pipe things.... that will clean the area up a little bit....