Andargor

Devs: v102.38 Crew and Tames still disappearing 100% when the server is hosted on Linux

Please fix this game breaking bug, or at a minimum acknowledge it exists. 

102.38 Patch Notes:  Fixed issue where creatures could disappear or erroneously die in some cases when moved onto ships, re-enabled move to ship functionality for Officials.

DOES NOT WORK

BUG REPORTS

Edited by Andargor

11 hours ago, Percieval said:

Have you made a report? 

They are included in the top post, mine and someone else's 🙂

0 feedback on them

13 hours ago, Andargor said:

They are included in the top post, mine and someone else's 🙂

0 feedback on them

Reports on the forum? Try do a real report.

9 hours ago, Percieval said:

Reports on the forum? Try do a real report.

You mean posting in the Bug Reports section is not the right way to report a bug?

4 hours ago, Andargor said:

You mean posting in the Bug Reports section is not the right way to report a bug?

Well then it needs to be recognized and I don’t think hundreds of people have a linux server so if I were you I would do a real report so the devs actually know what’s happening. They’re not reading (if) every bug report on the forums. 

6 hours ago, Percieval said:

Well then it needs to be recognized and I don’t think hundreds of people have a linux server so if I were you I would do a real report so the devs actually know what’s happening. They’re not reading (if) every bug report on the forums. 

Perhaps I was not clear in my earlier question, but what do you mean by "real report"? The links in the first post are bug reports with video evidence and some tracing for the cause on my part, posted in the only official place that I know where I can report bugs.

Please enlighten me. 🙂

7 hours ago, Andargor said:

Perhaps I was not clear in my earlier question, but what do you mean by "real report"? The links in the first post are bug reports with video evidence and some tracing for the cause on my part, posted in the only official place that I know where I can report bugs.

Please enlighten me. 🙂

You can make reports to the devs so they can look into it. It’s pretty obvious that something as a linux server bug won’t get much attention since it is not very popular. So chances of getting a dev on it through the bug report section on the forums is hmm ‘unlikely’. If you (and I said this 2 months ago to you) contact Jat through discord you have an answer in a couple of minutes/hours. 

Edited by Percieval

@Jatheish @Dollie Tames and crew following off ships in games hosted on Linux servers is still broken in 100.61

Are the devs aware of this and it's just a matter of priorities before you get to fixing the Linux build?

Fixed issue where creatures could disappear or erroneously die in some cases when moved onto ships, re-enabled move to ship functionality for Officials.

Nope, 102.38 didn`t fix. However, we get a warning that the crewmember died. That`s progress 😄

EDIT: Oh, and summoned crew are HOBBITS 🙂🙂

Edited by Andargor