Sign in to follow this  
Dawg711

SP and Small Group map setup

So at one point I heard that there was going to be the ability to host a full Atlas map on about the same hardware as Ark for those in small groups or playing solo. I have looked over the appropriate areas of the website and found nothing about this. My friends and I would rather have our own custom server then play on one of the many servers out there because our playstyle does not match up. So I am just wondering if this is something that was found to not be doable or was it a horrible rumor that was never going to happen?

Our current dedicated server box can run any map of Ark with up to 5 people no problem. Would like to run a good size Atlas map with the same hardware. Would also love it if someone could point me to a Server Manager similar to the Ark Server Manager.

I have heard rumors of the ability to host a full map but honestly I'm not sure how that will be possible considering how the game currently works connecting multiple grids with each grid being a single server. 

As for a server manager? I have been hoping for something like that as well and work was being done to create one but its been a while since there were any updates on it sadly. 

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/2967-atlas-server-manager/&page=2